Listen to all of your favorite bush blunders!

The last four years comes to mind when thinking about Bush blunders.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
-- Dubya's boastfulness enters new, scary territory here, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

That might have been taken out of context. It's well known that we've been brainstorming (since 9/11) possible ways terrorists may attack us so as to be able to better protect ourselves.

Still funny though. :D

And so, in my State of the -- my State of the Union -- or state -- my speech to the -- nation, whatever you wanna call it, speech to the nation -- I asked Americans to give 4,000 years -- 4,000 hours over the next -- of the rest of your life -- of service to America. That's what I asked. I said 2 -- 4,000 hours.
-- The medicine seems to be wearing off, Bridgeport, Connecticut, Apr. 9, 2002

this is by far my favorite blunder. it's especially funny when you hear him say it.

You're working hard to put food on your family.
-- Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce (New Hampshire), Jan. 27, 2000

mwahahahha

...I'm dumbfounded. I couldn't even listen to them all, it was painful. :(

hahah! our president is really funny...he's also an idiot.

Man, Its funny. When he loses the Presidential race, he should become a talk show host

i really feel bad for the guy actually- as my girlfriend always says- "he didnt even WANT to be president! all the guy ever wanted was to manage a baseball team!"

but we're getting off track- wehre the hellza next riddle!?

Originally posted by maxwell's demon
i really feel bad for the guy actually- as my girlfriend always says- "he didnt even WANT to be president! all the guy ever wanted was to manage a baseball team!"

but we're getting off track- wehre the hellza next riddle!?

everyoen must check out my otehr thread about DANNYBOT THE SHORT FILM...before i start with the riddles. :D

Originally posted by Drakon
Man, Its funny. When he loses the Presidential race, he should become a talk show host

Bush is going to win

Originally posted by The Riddler
bu..bu..but...how can people still vote for him!? :mad:

you need to learn not everyone shares your views

not everyone puts up for the media's bs

not everyone thinks he's doing a bad job

Originally posted by Jason Blood
you need to learn not everyone shares your views

not everyone puts up for the media's bs

not everyone thinks he's doing a bad job

ummm...what good thing has he done since coming into office. just one. i can name several bad things he's done.

ummm...what good thing has he done since coming into office. just one. i can name several bad things he's done.

he overthrew Saddam Hussein:rolleyes:

And in doing so killed 20 thousand or more innocent people and there were no WMD that were suppose to me harmful to the US? I think its mission accomplished boys

there are several horrible dictators out there. sure saddam wasn't a good leader but there was no proof of him having weapons of mass destruction. why do you think we had virtually no support from the world going to iraq? teh answer is obvious, his removal was never justified. please give me commendable deed bush has done.

Originally posted by Drakon
When he loses the Presidential race, he should become a talk show host
See, I hate bush. But I would never miss a minute if he hosted a late night tv show. It would be hilarious.

Originally posted by Jason Blood
he overthrew Saddam Hussein:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that's worth almost 1000 of our soldier's lives and billions of dollars?

And I WANT PROOF that the media is liberal. If you can't supply that, your the bser.

theres no point in arguing, this guy is going to vote for bush no matter how bad we disprove his beliefs.

theres no point in arguing, this guy is going to vote for bush no matter how bad we disprove his beliefs.

you catch on pretty fast

although I think you mean disapprove

no i meant disprove. disprove: to prove to be false: refute.

you still havn't given us a commendable deed bush has done.

no i meant disprove. disprove: to prove to be false: refute.

you still havn't given us a commendable deed bush has done.

I know what disprove means and I know you meant to say disprove

it actually made sense when I replaced it with disapprove;)

why should I when I know you won't accept anything I have to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"