Live Action MewTwo | A Rumored Detective Pikachu Spinoff

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
RUMOR: Warner Bros. Are Already Developing A DETECTIVE PIKACHU Spinoff

We Got This Covered seem to be privy to a lot of behind-the-scenes knowledge of Detective Pikachu. They're claiming that Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures are already hard at work developing a sequel/spinoff from the upcoming, live-action Pokemon movie.

According to the report, multiple sources have corroborated that WB and Legendary are working on a spinoff which would follow, the fan-favourite Pokemon, Mewtwo. Said Pokemon will make an appearance in the upcoming Detective Pikachu movie thereby lining up a solo film.

So it would basically be a horror movie. :o

Reactions: CJ
Why though. How about a classic Pokemon movie instead. I mean, not that I wouldn't want a Mewtwo movie, but you know, priorities

Why not go straight to a sequel??

I mean if Warner Bros./Legendary are confident about DP's financial prospects then it makes more sense to do a direct sequel first. Still, it's good to see the studios working on doing more of these.

Why not go straight to a sequel??

I mean if Warner Bros./Legendary are confident about DP's financial prospects then it makes more sense to do a direct sequel first.

Or an actual Pokemon movie which Fantastic Beast (The 1st One) showed can work

I mean, he wouldn't be as horrific as I would expect, right? Right? RIGHT???

Mewtwo is the bomb. Here for it.

All these Pokemanz.

Why not a remake of the shallows where Blake lively has to capture a sharkedo?

(Hey if they ever did a movie about a young professor oak I would plotz. Would need a Japanese actor of course)

Is this a legit possibility nao :eek:

I mean, MewToo was in the latest Detective Pikachu trailer and he may very well be the *redacted* of that movie like We Got This Covered reported.

Oh the thread title changed?

So basically this is Pokémon Carrie.

Mewtwo might be a bit heavy so early on in the franchise. I reckon stick to red and blue, a woman led one, maybe a team rocket movie and then you can do stuff like mewtwo or Pokémon mystery dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"