Sequels 'Spider-Man 4' Round Table Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejon93

Forever Haunted
Reaction score
I've had this idea now for a while, and after trying time and time again my hand at writting a script for 'Spider-Man 4', I realized that I just couldn't do it because this is just what one person wants, and what one person dreams of. That's not enough for Spider-Man as he is idolized by countless of people around the world. So, I welcome you to discuss right here what YOU want to see come from 'Spider-Man 4', I don't care if you want giant robots or planet-eating collosals in 'Spider-Man 4', I don't care. Point is, this thread is structed as to how the people behind the real 'Spider-Man 4' script are preparing the movie. Taking ideas, giving feedback, whatever. Everything to do with everything in your mind about 'Spider-Man 4', belongs in this thread. So, since I'm starting this thread it seems far to start off with some stuff that I'd like to see in 'Spider-Man 4'.
thejon93's Ideas on 'Spider-Man 4':
Key Story Elements:
-In the movie's opening intro, while chasing after a group of thugs, Spider-Man is shot by one of the thugs. This leads to Spider-Man going to Dr. Connors, revealing himself to Dr. Connors as being Peter Parker.
-Dr. Connors then uses on Peter a formula he's been working on that could help restore his arm(does not use DNA off of the lizards quite yet), he injects the formula into Peter and he is healed by the next day. With no sight of bullet-wound or even a scar.
-Peter encourages Mary Jane to take her re-ignited stage-acting career to new heights as she is offered an opportunity but has to move out of the city to pursue it. At first, Peter doesn't want her to take it but then realizes after he's shotdown that playing the role of Spider-Man can not only affect Mary jane and his loved ones, but Peter himself as well. As that is a fate which Peter wouldn't want her to witness.
-With Mary Jane gone, Peter now feels more alone then ever. With only his Aunt May there to support him. But Peter then finds a chance to restore the relationship he had with Gwen Stacy before he threw it away.
-After becoming increasingly arrogant with his new discovery, Dr. Connors then faces a fatal blow as his wife dies and his son becomes dieased due to a power plant exploiting illegal toxins into the air, which is operated by aspiring crime boss, Frederick Foswell.
-Dr. Connors looks for redemption for his son and wife by charging the plant and Foswell. Foswell is then sent to prison for a 20-year sentence.
-While in prison, Foswell makes a deal with an Australian crime boss to hire someone to hunt down and kill Dr. Connors. The Australian crime boss then sends message to Sergei Kravinoff(Kraven); famed Australian hunter, to take the task.
-Dr. Connors is on the edge of breakdown as his wife is dead and his son is on the verge of the very same fate. In order to find a way to cure his son, Dr. Connors decides to inject himself with the formula. But then a lizard catches his eye. As he watches, he can see the lizard regain it's lost limb(it had it's foot bitten off in the wild). So, in a quick experiment, he takes the DNA of the lizard and mixes it in with a seperate vial(some of the basic formula still remaining). Dr. Connors then finally injects himself with the serum, nothing happens. Dr. Connors then slams his fist up against the desk and real quick, his eyes glow yellow.

That's pretty much all I got for now, I'll share some more later-on, but for now, let's hear some of your ideas.

I don't see how this thread is any different from what we already got.

Plot lines and whatnot are already being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"