LOBO

Not interested in Lobo or Jason on their own, not my first choice for the villain in a Superman film either but I'll live.

It's probably gonna be for Supergirl if anything, I imagine if he was gonna be in Legacy he would have been on of the first to sign.

It's probably gonna be for Supergirl if anything, I imagine if he was gonna be in Legacy he would have been on of the first to sign.

Yeah, replacing the villain of WoT w Lobo could def work

Sounds like the latest rumor is Jason Momoa could be appearing as Lobo in Superman Legacy. I'd love for it to happen. Film may get a little overstuffed, but one thing I think James Gunn does absurdly well, is multiple characters in one movie.

Also, for those who haven't seen, a new Lobo Mcfarlane toy is now live for pre-orders today:

FB_IMG_1698430194621.jpg

FB_IMG_1698430199308.jpg

Sounds like the latest rumor is Jason Momoa could be appearing as Lobo in Superman Legacy. I'd love for it to happen. Film may get a little overstuffed, but one thing I think James Gunn does absurdly well, is multiple characters in one movie.

Also, for those who haven't seen, a new Lobo Mcfarlane toy is now live for pre-orders today:

View attachment 71114

View attachment 71115
Yeah, Gunn knows how to handle (even silly) cameos without ruining the heart of the main film in question. Also being able to throw things like this in I think will keep him fully engaged in a way that a straight up Supes film with no silliness might not have.

Momoa is rumored to be Lobo and Variety or THR or some **** said he'll either have a project or cameo in Legacy. But I think they're just saying that bc he may be cast and they wanna link it to an actual project.

Yeah, Gunn knows how to handle (even silly) cameos without ruining the heart of the main film in question. Also being able to throw things like this in I think will keep him fully engaged in a way that a straight up Supes film with no silliness might not have.

Yep. It's why I'm not overly concerned with Guy Gardner, Mr. Terrific, Hawkgirl, and now possibly Lobo being in it. Any other director, especially maybe an unproven one, I may be a little more concerned.

I think getting a tease of Lobo in this and setting up a solo movie would be great. Gunn was teasing Lobo over a year ago (or at least around the time Slumberland came out) on one of the lesse known social media sites.

And yeah, I already had to pre-order that Lobo fig haha.

Yep. It's why I'm not overly concerned with Guy Gardner, Mr. Terrific, Hawkgirl, and now possibly Lobo being in it. Any other director, especially maybe an unproven one, I may be a little more concerned.

I think getting a tease of Lobo in this and setting up a solo movie would be great. Gunn was teasing Lobo over a year ago (or at least around the time Slumberland came out) on one of the lesse known social media sites.

And yeah, I already had to pre-order that Lobo fig haha.
Yep, if this was another director it would seem extremely outlandish and make me second guess WTF was going on. But Gunn is Gunn and this is no sign of anything wrong when it comes to him, he needs his bed time toys to have fun on a project so I say let him have fun and hopefully that will help him deliver on the things that really matter for a Supes film.

Ha, awesome. :cool: :up:

With James Gunn taking over as CEO at DC Studios, I think it's fraggin time for a Lobo film. Jason Momoa recently said his dream DC Comics project will come true under James Gunn's watch. He has always been the perfect fit for Lobo, so could that be what he is talking about? Honestly James Gunn would probably be the one who should write and direct this one! James Gunn also teased this on the social media site called "Mastodon"

I have been a fan of Lobo for so many years, and I hope this finally happens!

View attachment 59848
really depends if his other dc studios projects succeed. tho i rly wanted lobo to appear once in superman legacy, not be the main villain. just like appear as a villain in an introductory scene for superman. lets just hope we find lobo in superman legacy

If Lobo was hunting Superman I could see that playing into him finding out more about his heritage. I guess not too dissimilar to that man of tomorrow animated move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"