The Wolverine Logan In Danger. Where was Xavier?

Chaplin1914

Civilian
Reaction score
First time poster, long time SHH lurker! I didn't see this addressed anywhere so I figured I'd ask.

Why didn't Xavier sense that Logan was in trouble in Japan? It's established that Xavier can sense mutants that are in pain or in danger, you would think he'd have an especially close mind connection with Logan. Wolverine was literally dead on the operating table, I'm pretty sure the Professor would have sensed that. Even if Logan was "on his own" during this time, I don't think he would have refused help had the Blackbird arrived while he was hanging off the cliff having his claws chopped off.

Was Xavier still dust at this point from the X3 nonsense? The airport scene at the end did take place 2 years later, so perhaps he was.

Xavier's range is limited hence cerebro.
you really should be asking how that dude came back from the dead, in the same body. Which could mean cyclops could still be alive.

Xavier's range is limited hence cerebro.
you really should be asking how that dude came back from the dead, in the same body. Which could mean cyclops could still be alive.
I didn't know Cyclops had a comatose'd twin brother, and the ability to transform his mind into anothers body, too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"