Logan LOGAN on Blu-ray 5/23

Got my Blu-Ray yesterday and watched the film with my husband (who had not seen it prior to last night).

I was holding back tears all over again. And my husband, who has been pretty vocal about feeling "meh" towards the X-Men altogether aside from Deadpool, really liked it. He really liked the story and the brutal violence, haha. And his reaction to X-23's foot claw was pretty priceless.

Also, I have to say ... I think that "So this is what it feels like" may be the greatest line in a comic book movie ever.

I said when it came out, but I think, "Don't be what they made you" or maybe Charles' speech about life at the Munson farm or "So this is what it feels like" could be this generation of CBM's "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Picked up the Walmart exclusive combo
whoQbP9.jpg

iulirFo.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I was hesitant about pre-ordering it through Walmart. It was listed as 4K Walmart Exclusive with postcards.

HOWEVER, now I see listed as the Walmart Exclusive just a regular blu-ray instead of the 4K.

Was it a mistake from Walmart or is there a 4k edition with the postcards?

This was the original item listed as 4k:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logan-4K-Ultra-HD-Walmart-Exclusive/55782257

And now, I can only find:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Twentieth-Century-Fx-Logan-Bd-dvd-dc-Std-Ws/438471842

Thank you!

Tony

Last edited:
i got the dvd yesterday.pleasently surprised it has the deleted scenes on it.
black and white cut apparently only on blu-way.soon i will have to do marathan of all the exsisting x related films now that i have logan.

Got the 4K blu-ray yesterday. Pretty annoyed that the deluxe versions of blu-rays typically have worse packaging than the standard versions.

Supposed to get my Blu Ray Tuesday. SOmething weird happened with Amazon.
Supposed to get it today by 8PM. It just turned 8

The lord is testing me. UPS better not be up to their usual nonsense

Supposed to get my Blu Ray Tuesday. SOmething weird happened with Amazon.
Supposed to get it today by 8PM. It just turned 8

The lord is testing me. UPS better not be up to their usual nonsense

Same happened to me...I ordered the Walmart exclusive, but it was delayed. I think it just shipped today.

I couldn’t wait, so I bought it this weekend and watched it twice (once in color, and once in black & white). I’ll give the Walmart one to my dad on Father’s Day. And I’ll keep the photo cards, he won’t care about those anyway. :oldrazz:

Picked up the blu-ray/digital combo last friday (6/2), finally got around to opening it the other day and I ended up with an extra digital copy code :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"