Hellboy II DVD and Blu-ray thread

No date or images yet?

hellboy2goldenarmyr1artjk5.jpg

hellboy2goldenarmyr1ar2lh7.jpg

I hate when they do the whole... 'made X amount of money at the box office'.

Kinda cheapens it... this movie doesn't need that kind of marketing.

However... It looks fantastic. I cant wait to own it.

I hate when they do the whole... 'made X amount of money at the box office'.

Kinda cheapens it... this movie doesn't need that kind of marketing.

However... It looks fantastic. I cant wait to own it.

I agree with both statements, especially since $75m is nothing to brag about.

The covers do look good though. :up:

Hopefully this makes a killing on DVD otherwise a 3rd movie probably wont happen, its not doing that well internationally at the moment. I know it still to open in plenty of places but, its not looking good unless the DVD sales are stellar.

I definately think a third should be released in winter. Ditto for TIH 2. Is it coming out October 7, because the TIH DVD promotion said September 21. Which isn't true.

um the preorder date is October 7th .... the actual store release is November 18th according to industry sources

I'm so getting the 3 disc set if it does come out. I have the 3-disc set for the first one and to have just a plain ol' one disc would be a shame.

Hope us UK fans get the 3-disc set option, also, any mention of a DC like with the first movie?

UK release date is 08/12 at the moment if anyone wants to know.

I'm thinking that the U.S will have a close or same release date as the U.K it usually does.

Exactly 23 days, 7 hours, and 3 minutes remaining as of this moment.

In the UK HbII and TDK are out on the same day, yet more poor decision making on behalf of Universal. Personally, I will be getting both, but honestly Universal, given the choice between HBII and TDK in the UK, who do you honestly think people are going to fork out for?

Universal have been such idiots with this movie.

There's almost a month between the two here in the US, but yeah, I agree. Same bad decision about releasing it a week before TDK in theaters. Come to think of it though, that was pretty much a bad choice by everyone releasing a movie in July.

That three disc edition is definitely going to be on my birthday/Christmas list.

In the UK HbII and TDK are out on the same day, yet more poor decision making on behalf of Universal. Personally, I will be getting both, but honestly Universal, given the choice between HBII and TDK in the UK, who do you honestly think people are going to fork out for?

Universal have been such idiots with this movie.

They just don't want to give this movie a chance, do they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"