Superman Returns Lois Lane Spin Off?

Showtime

Your Friend In Time
Reaction score
I had no idea where to post this, keep in mind this is from "Moviehole".

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Lois-Lane-Gets-A-Spin-Off-3307.html

Whether or not Superman Returns will get a sequel is still in doubt, but the movie may get a spin-off. Weird I know, but our friends over at Moviehole are running a story they say they picked up from Sky News in which they claim a Lois Lane movie is in the works.

The interview, which I haven't actually been able to find over on Sky News yet myself, supposedly has Bosworth talking about her character's new arc for Superman Returnsmovie two. "Lois will be back bigger and better in the next movie, and with more of her own storyline," she says.

The news of a Lois Lane spin-off though, comes from the reporter interviewing her, not Kate Bosworth. Neal Sean says that there are plans to give her an investigation spin-off.

The idea of giving Lois her own movie isn't so farfetched. After all, the character did have her own comic. Still, the whole thing seems pretty suspicious. As far as I can tell, the interview doesn't even exist, but I trust Clint implicitly and if he said he saw it then he absolutely did. However, if Sean doesn't offer any evidence to support his claim, then it's nothing but a reporter's wild fantasy until we hear more. Let's get an actual Superman Returns sequel confirmed, then we can start talking spin-offs.

Already discussed HERE dude, just scroll down.

Possibilities as I see them:

- The news is fabricated-doesn't exist
- The project will be in 'project hell' for eternity

Because, frankly- don't see it happening.

I'll take a "Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen" movie over a Lois Lane flick any day.

Superman Returns was the Lois Lane spinoff. :eek:

Why did you open this thread, it doesnt belong here?

Showtime029 said:
Why did you open this thread, it doesnt belong here?

???? .... lol, for a second sounds like you're yelling at yourself- wait, what are you saying?:sym:

I was just messing around, yelling at myself again.

Paradoxium said:
Lois, Richard & Jason: The New Adventures of Superman Returns (look ma, no Clark!)

Tempest19 said:
???? .... lol, for a second sounds like you're yelling at yourself- wait, what are you saying?:sym:

Of course he was talking to himself...

Why did you even type that? Now you'll look crazy as well.

Oh, well- I don't give a damn:sym:

Forget Lois, do a Jason spinoff!

~_~

That's all we need Bastard Man: My Parents Never Married.

Showtime029 said:
I had no idea where to post this, keep in mind this is from "Moviehole".

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Lois-Lane-Gets-A-Spin-Off-3307.html

Whether or not Superman Returns will get a sequel is still in doubt, but the movie may get a spin-off. Weird I know, but our friends over at Moviehole are running a story they say they picked up from Sky News in which they claim a Lois Lane movie is in the works.

The interview, which I haven't actually been able to find over on Sky News yet myself, supposedly has Bosworth talking about her character's new arc for Superman Returnsmovie two. "Lois will be back bigger and better in the next movie, and with more of her own storyline," she says.

The news of a Lois Lane spin-off though, comes from the reporter interviewing her, not Kate Bosworth. Neal Sean says that there are plans to give her an investigation spin-off.

The idea of giving Lois her own movie isn't so farfetched. After all, the character did have her own comic. Still, the whole thing seems pretty suspicious. As far as I can tell, the interview doesn't even exist, but I trust Clint implicitly and if he said he saw it then he absolutely did. However, if Sean doesn't offer any evidence to support his claim, then it's nothing but a reporter's wild fantasy until we hear more. Let's get an actual Superman Returns sequel confirmed, then we can start talking spin-offs.

I don't think this will ever happen, It sounds to strange to be true .

Oh yeah, we know crowds will flock to see Lois The Movie :rolleyes:

dont worry about that article dude. on the same site they're also reporting that American Idol runner up Katherine McPhee is in talks to play WW in the movie. now i like McPhee a great deal but even i have to take that with a grain-- nay a sack-- of salt ;)

Steelsheen said:
dont worry about that article dude. on the same site they're also reporting that American Idol runner up Katherine McPhee is in talks to play WW in the movie. now i like McPhee a great deal but even i have to take that with a grain-- nay a sack-- of salt ;)

She does look like Wonder :ww: Woman, but come on! Posting the arcticle, I knew it was a pile of potatoes.

Paradoxium said:
LOL! Priceless. :up: :D

Immortalfire said:
Oh yeah, we know crowds will flock to see Lois The Movie :rolleyes:
Heh.
tapeshut.gif

Maybe Erica Durance can play Lois...

My problem with a Lois Lane movie staring Kate Bosworth, Is I don't think she could pull it off. now if the movie had Teri or Erica, I could see either them pulling off the role. But Kate{While she was good as Lois in RETURNS,} I don't think she could pull of being The top Ace Reporter of The Daily Planet in her prime before she had Jason. However, if this rumor does turn out to be true, I'd still see it, but I can't say that I won't be disappointed or surprised if it bombs both @ The Box office & with The General movie audience plus movie critics {Like every other superheroie movie}

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"