Loki spinoff - Yea or Nay?

Discussion in 'Thor Sequels' started by horacethegrey, Nov 13, 2013.

?

Loki Spinoff - Yea or Nay?

1. Yea

2. Nay

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. meanmc Registered

I see no possibility for a Loki spin-off. Although it is one of my favorite characters of them all... next to Thor ;)

I think they should not do any Asgard spin-off... but they should continue making Thor movies :)

2. Panthro Team Language

I'd rather see Balder the Brave show up than any Loki-related material at this point.

3. MessiahDecoy123 Psychological Anarchist

I don't like the idea of villain spin offs.

Maybe a Dr. Doom origin story but that's it.

4. pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

Hmm, as cool as it might be, Dr. Doom wouldn't have been my first villain solo flick choice.

Not that I'm riding the fanboy-bandwagon, but Venom would make a solid choice for a solo flick (maybe not with the current state of the Spidey franchise). In fact, all of the following fall less under the "Villain" category, and more under the Anti-Hero category.

1. Venom
    2. Winter Soldier
    3. Suicide Squad
    4. Deadpool
    5. Loki

I mean, Loki is a villain, but he is also a supporting character. Many care more about his plight than his brother's. Now THANOS. Now that's a solo flick I'd like to see. Similar in style to the Thanos Rising miniseries.

[​IMG]

Although, that series made Thanos seem like a cosmic Dexter. Not necessarily perfect, but he's the perfect villain for it.