World Looking for all spiderman animated tv series

C

cogeme22

I'm trying to get all of the animated Spiderman series that have ever aired on tv for my two year old son who is addicted to spiderman.

I've managed to download all of the 90's spiderman from Fox kids, (5 seasons, 66 episodes), and about 30 of the original 60's spiderman.
I would really like to get all of the spiderman unlimited, MTV spiderman, Spiderman and his amazing friends, and all 3 seasons of the 60's series.

Can anyone help me?

cogeme22 said:
I'm trying to get all of the animated Spiderman series that have ever aired on tv for my two year old son who is addicted to spiderman.

I've managed to download all of the 90's spiderman from Fox kids, (5 seasons, 66 episodes), and about 30 of the original 60's spiderman.
I would really like to get all of the spiderman unlimited, MTV spiderman, Spiderman and his amazing friends, and all 3 seasons of the 60's series.

Can anyone help me?

Stores like "Best Buy" carry the complete collection of the 60's series, and the MTV Series, that's where I got mine from. The "Unlimited" is not available in stores at this time partly because it wasn't well received, though I'm sure they'll release it eventually. Untill then, EBay is probably your best bet, or if you do a search you can find someone who sells bootlegs, it's definitely out there. Also the "Disney channel " and I believe "Fox kids channel" re-runs these shows all the time,though they are edited, that's another option. I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm hoping to get her into Spidey when she's old enough.:up: :)

Hmm, where did you download the 90's cartoons from?

SpideyStu2 said:
Hmm, where did you download the 90's cartoons from?

I've downloaded everything using utorrent. Demonoid is a good site but you have to register and Share.
Can also find torrents using isohunt. (search engine for torrents.)

Does anyone have the complete torrents for Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends? I can only find selected episodes and I was hoping to make a site from them.

Anyone help me out? :)

Ok, so i went to bittorrent and demonoid and can never get anything to download. It says its downloaded but never is. As soon as i click on something it says its done downloading but it never is. Can anyone help me pl so i can get the cartoons as well. Thanks a lot.

limewire i have used. It doesnt have everything at every moment, but you slowly collect and over time youll have entire seasons ect.

I have a good collection batman tas.

Can someone please help me find the 90's spiderman animated series? Its easy to find with bit torrents but my these are blocked at my varsity and are too slow. Info on a direct download site for these episodes would be greatly appreciated!

The Red Bird said:
Does anyone have the complete torrents for Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends? I can only find selected episodes and I was hoping to make a site from them.

Anyone help me out? :)
try this
www.spider-friends.com

the 1994 spiderman animated series, are sold seprate, like, spiderman the venom saga, spiderman the return of the green goblin, spiderman vs. daredevil, spiderman vs. dock ock, there is one other but i cant remember.

spider-man the ultimate villian showdown
theres also a dvd of spidey-blade episodes to tie in with the now cancelled blade tv series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"