Looking for haunted house insurance

I se no CGI in that. That makes it legit right?

Good thing I´m wearing brown pants right now.

I guess I might be crazy but I'm not afraid of ghosts in my house. In fact I have had a few weird things happen but they were more alarming than scary. I had one instance where I believe I scared a ghost more because I spotted it creeping past my door. I'm still trying to rationalize whether it was real or not.

Whether ghosts are real or whether it's some phenomenon inside our own consciousness, it really 'happens'. I know I've experienced it in a building I used to work in, and it's been corroborated. Come out and computers/furniture/etc. are all rearranged, a friend thinking I was in the next room when I was out, etc. Never really bothered me as I was usually so busy. More of an annoyance, frankly.

Oh I think there are ghosts for real. Too many people have seen unexplainable things for them ALL to be wrong. I just think it's very rare is all.
That's the main problem with that, though.

Last edited:
It wasn't.

Oh it did happen. How would you know what I saw smarty pants? I doubt you were there in the house with me because it was just me and my mom, who was downstairs in the computer room at the time. I'm just trying to figure out what it was. What I saw, it was dressed in black and it looked like it was either wearing a black hood or it was long black hair. What was the most striking feature to me was that the face was white and the eyes were covered, like in black shadows. But I saw the face clearly and it was white. The apparition was creeping past my door like it was on tip toes, you know like when someone is jokingly sneaking up on you. I'm having a hard time about this because I'm just not prone to seeing apparitions and things. The rest of my family does and I never see what they're talking about, like the one time my mom and youngest sister saw a shadow person standing over my oldest nephew when he was a baby. I saw absolutely nothing but the two of them swear they saw it. So yeah, seeing an apparition is a puzzling affair for me.

Oh it did happen. How would you know what I saw smarty pants? I doubt you were there in the house with me because it was just me and my mom, who was downstairs in the computer room at the time.

Here's the Sixth Sense twist: Greens knows.... because he was the GHOST!!! :wow: You've been talking to a dead person on the Hype the whole time! Dun-dun-dun-daaaaaaaa!!!

Goddamn JJJ revealing my true nature.

spine chilling ghost footage - (ghost caught on video)
[YT]XroGiiQkqP8[/YT]
A PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR CLAIMS THIS VIDEO EVIDENCE PROVES THAT A GHOST DESTROYED HIS CAMERA .

This is obviously fake. Pfft! Spine chilling? More like spine cracking.

This is obviously fake. Pfft! Spine chilling? More like spine cracking.

514ATHQFHQL.jpg

NERVE WRACKING GHOST FOOTAGE - (GHOST CAUGHT ON VIDEO)
[YT]JAp9fzsH0Ag[/YT]
GHOST HUNTERS PLACE A MOTION VIDEO CAMERA IN A HAUNTED HOUSE AND CAPTURE A GHOST ON FILM.

It's the ghost of Phil Dunphy, who died because he never fixed that step.

I'm on the fence when it comes to ghosts...

Once, and only once, I was working in a place where some weird things were happening - may have been a ghost, may have been an elaborate prank.

However, I don't tend to go to really old buildings where there may be ghosts. When my son gets a bit older (13 / 14) we'll go on the Toronto Ghost Walk for Hallowe'en. Though it's probably rigged...

I will say I don't think ghosts even notice the living. I think their spirits are locked in a time loop.

Well then there's only one way to fix that!

timewarp.gif

That's exactly what he should do.

Hold a "Ghost Party".

Invite his buddies to come dressed as famous dead people and play spooky / strange / haunting music all night long.

That's exactly what he should do.

Hold a "Ghost Party".

Invite his buddies to come dressed as famous dead people and play spooky / strange / haunting music all night long.
Lol, sounds like fun. :D

Just so that I know that all of my bases are covered I think that I should get insurance if I get haunted by any of these things.
  • Bigfoot
  • Tiny foot
  • The ghosts from the native American burial ground that my neighbor's house is built on top of.
  • Japanese toilet monsters
  • The time traveling ghost of Michael J Fox
  • The ghost of Thomas Edison
  • Nicolas Cage

What about past, present and future ghosts of an asortment of holydays?

I'll come out and say, that I've seen some paranormal stuff before. I'm still a skeptic but I do believe there's a lot out there that we just can't explain.

Care to elaborate? I'm always fascinated with people's real, personal experiences.

Just so that I know that all of my bases are covered I think that I should get insurance if I get haunted by any of these things.
  • Bigfoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"