The Dark Knight Lord of the Lounge- The Fellowship of the 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Phlail

*cough

Good enough for me

Imperial%20Flail.jpg

I spent $78 o_O

That's about how much it is in most stores. I want the absolute edition, I only have the normal paperback version.

I saw Dark Knight Returns and Dark Knight Strikes Again absolute edition in stores 'bout two weeks ago. It was over $100, there's no way I'd spend that much on anything containing DKSA.

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

on tbs now....if your on the east coast

I saw it earlier today...but what the hell, I'll watch it again:woot::grin:

i didn't run out, there's still like 50 more i could use, i'm just more intrested in this. as a premature ejaculator,you lose:csad:

Well you ran out of ones that where useful and made sense in the situation. Like if there was a juice' one you could have used that.

wow i thought i was gonna find a used cheap copy of watchmen, but some ending soon auctions are in the 30s with shipping
..What kind of copies are you looking at? :dry:

It's the hardcover absolute edition.
You are hardcore my man. I only have this, but it'll do nicely for reading.

And it's $14 new, Cory. :oldrazz:

Or you can wait some more. I paid $30 for my used leatherbound copy of DKR/Y1, and a few months later I could only find it at about $100. The cheapest is $42 on Amazon now. It fluctuates.

Bye Solidus

I was about to log on AIM fellas but I'm tired so I decide I'll just gts, nighty night bat-boards.

Well you ran out of ones that where useful and made sense in the situation. Like if there was a juice' one you could have used that.
1- that was never a qualifaction of my posting them anyway:meow:
2- i could have just used this:hoboj: because it looks about the same:o

1- that was never a qualifaction of my posting them anyway:meow:
2- i could have just used this:hoboj: because it looks about the same:o

Well they were my qualifications. So you were spammin' eh! :o

...you realize where you are, yes:huh:

I do, they still don't let you spam. C. Lee has stated that people don't even realize he goes through and deletes their posts for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"