Lost Odyssey

IX was my favorite Final Fantasy by far.

Mine too. I just don't want to pay money that I could have spent on LBP or Ninja Gaiden II for a game I've played before. They said the story is a heart tugger with great character dev; I'm a sucker for that in RPGs, so I might give it a shot if I have a cash surplus.

True. But...score aside (too subjective to argue over that), this game honestly does not seem like a buy. Let's be honest for a second. I'm sure you have Mass Effect. In the GT review, they basically say that it aint a Mass Effect. Why buy this? I'd rather play FF7-X on my PS2 again and enjoy the hell out of it then pay $60 dollars for this crap. I didn't even think gamespy had the guts to give out 5s.

why would they compare the two:huh::huh:

I think it was something like...the combat system isn't anywhere as deep as the one in ME but it does its job. I need to rewatch the review...for that...and just b/c I love the main theme music that they show during the review.

When I have enough money I am going to buy this game.I loved Blue Dragon:)

75% cumulative score at Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/lostodyssey

Well, it sounds like this game was an OK effort, but it's hardly the Final Fantasy killer that it was hyped as. Mistwalker has yet to prove they have what it takes to pull any eyes away from Final Fantasy XIII, which was one of Sakaguchi's primary goals since the beginning.

BTW, Assassin's Creed had some very solid elements (the graphics, free running, and to a degree, the combat), but the whole game felt very un-finished, and it became tediously repetetive after the third or fourth time I'd repeated the assassination mission. Whichever designer thought that repeating a training mission 9 times was a "AAA" game structure should be thrown into a dungeon and tickled by octopuses.

블라스;14045898 said:
1.- Screw Lost Odyssey.

2.- Assassin's Creed is one of the best games ever.

3.- %$%^#@.

No, Screw you Blas.

So anyone that has the game, can you help me out here. I'm somewhere in disc one, right after the White Boa part, and somethings been bothering me.

Kaim and Seth are immortals right, and the game is supposed to be taking place around the time that they're 1k years old or whatever. But then why does Gongora say that he's the one that made them immortal?

Is Gongora an immortal as well, or is this just some kind of slipup in the game.

Assassins Creed was a let down....

On Lost Odyssey...Im gonna get it next week. Ive never really played the old FFs or old Japanese style RPGs...But I think I'll still like LO.

I´ll buy it, just like i still to get Eternal Sonata.

And yeah, i loved Blue Dragon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"