Lounge and the Two Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking a gas... one of the gas lines or something busted down south so Atlanta prices are about to sky rocket :(

I don't trust myself on this, I have so much regret to not have contacted her before but there was no Internet then, no easy way to make contact again but I guess that is just an excuse. I'm curious too see her in the flesh after all these years, we were very close back then, it's a weird feeling but the regret is what burned me the most. I feel stupid.

Could work out fine, might even be the best decision you make. :)

I don't trust myself on this, I have so much regret to not have contacted her before but there was no Internet then, no easy way to make contact again but I guess that is just an excuse. I'm curious to see her in the flesh after all these years, we were very close back then, it's a weird feeling but the regret is what burdened me the most. I feel stupid, she was a friend.

Last edited:
I don't trust myself on this, I have so much regret to not have contacted her before but there was no Internet then, no easy way to make contact again but I guess that is just an excuse. I'm curious to see her in the flesh after all these years, we were very close back then, it's a weird feeling but the regret is what burdened me the most. I feel stupid, she was a friend.

I reunited with a long lost friend a few years back and we've been tight ever since. :) But we are both girls so it's friends only. If you're looking for romance all bets are off.

I am not looking for romance, it is too late for that, we both went our lives.
I'm looking to get rid of my regret and to see someone I was fond of from my past.
Edit : I called that Project Nostalgia because it will be a "real" time travel 22 years back, other good friends from high school I still see but her.

Last edited:
You're thinking too much... Have a beer with her and the old times will kick in and it will be like not much has changed.

happens all the time. the more you worry, the more awkward you'll make it.

If she has a problem with it... **** it. lol

I always think too much when it comes to stuff I'm not familiar with. Of all the high school friends I'm still in contact with she is the only one I didn't see in 20+ years and that worries me, I don't like the unfamiliar, the gap is huge but on the other hand the curiosity is strong and I must lift the regret that is the main point.
I always plan things, calculated, anticipate, foresee to a certain extend and here the only thing I did was setup a rendez vous. I have no road map, no script.

Edit : you know, you have good friends of the past you forget about I have plenty of them, life goes as it goes, but there is this one person you don't really forget.

Last edited:
maybe its better that way with an old friend?

#ReekWisdom

Make the Hype great again.

Rationally yes. I think too much. Nostalgia can be a ***** sometimes.

Incidentally I'm listening to 1998 songs from Morcheeba, no idea if that was hot in the States back then.

I have friends I met through my master's program, who're great. But then, somehow, a bunch of us from high school are still in contact. And when we're visiting, its like no time's passed whatsoever.

Suicide Squad Rebirth 2:

2yv4EyX.gif

I haven't read it yet but I heard about what happens to the bogan.

it's GRRM without his hat... you know how he loves his buttered popcorn.

GRRM choosing which characters to bump off...
23ELYBI.gif

[YT]sYi7uEvEEmk[/YT]

pUlYa.jpg

Have a lovely day everybody out there in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"