Lounge and the Two Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking a gas... one of the gas lines or something busted down south so Atlanta prices are about to sky rocket :(
Saw that this morning. Supposed to jump 20 cents

It does that around here all the time. One day the prices will jump up 20-25 cents.....take a month or so to gradually go down a few cents at a time then shoot up 20-25 cents again.

It does that around here all the time. One day the prices will jump up 20-25 cents.....take a month or so to gradually go down a few cents at a time then shoot up 20-25 cents again.
It's been more like ten cents here and there for me, but yeah, that might change this time. :( Just sorry there had to be such a mess. They can never really clean these things up.

One benefit of being near a port city is the prices don't tend to fluctuate all that much. I could care less being a bus rider though.

Not enough buses here to do me any good. You need a car. :(

I haven't got a bus in about 2 decades.

I like to drive so I use my car almost every day. Nothing like yelling at people and rocking out to some sweet jams.

tumblr_o29niz52Nq1qa16vyo1_400.gif

Finally binged Stranger Things, damn good stuff.

strangely, i feel like they could both do better and yet worse.

It's been more like ten cents here and there for me, but yeah, that might change this time. :( Just sorry there had to be such a mess. They can never really clean these things up.

they said it would be worse for Atlanta... it was 2.02 a gallon Thursday... today it was 2.67... hopefully it doesn't get much worse. apparently it's supposed to go back down next week??

What Pirates of the Caribbean is missing.
latest

Just finished watching Superman Batman and it actually wasn't that bad. Better than Man of Steel anyhow.

they said it would be worse for Atlanta... it was 2.02 a gallon Thursday... today it was 2.67... hopefully it doesn't get much worse. apparently it's supposed to go back down next week??

The Governor of NC declared a state of emergency and issued an executive order to put restrictions on price gouging. It's one of the only good things Mccrory has done. So far gas has only went up 10-15 cents where I live. Some counties in NC tho are only allowing ten gallons of gas per person.

the 3 gas stations near me are already out of gas lol

good ol southern PANIC! its like when it snows here and the grocery stores turn into mad houses.

What Pirates of the Caribbean is missing.
latest

It'll take more than that to help On Stranger Tides.

Yep Squeeks, outside of the Krypton sequences and the last Supes vs Zod fight, I also preferred BvS to MoS

It'll take more than that to help On Stranger Tides.

Yep Squeeks, outside of the Krypton sequences and the last Supes vs Zod fight, I also preferred BvS to MoS

Stranger Tides would have won some Oscars if Ian McShane played Black Beard as a borg captaining the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Stranger Tides would have won some Oscars if Ian McShane played Black Beard as a borg captaining the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Have you had a chance to crack Revenge of the Rose?

Captain Boomerang: Agent of Oz was pretty good - a James Bond type story starring the bogan.

I've come up with a neat name for a fictional bioengineered team: Bioengineered Expendable Exploratory Research Squad - BEERS

I haven't started reading Revenge of the Rose yet. I think I will continue reading Gardens of The Moon. I have a three hour gap in between classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and I've been spending that time reading the Count of Monte Cristo, but the copy I have is so old that it falling apart and I should just leave that book at home. So I shall spend those 3 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays either studying or reading some Erikson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"