Loungin' in the Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going into exile. I won't be posting on SHH until next year.

Oh no. :(

Who's going to post food threads with limited options to vote on?

Look what I found at a church near me.

VJQaAMm.jpg
wXsJ7TV.jpg

To make the worst entry for the Hype encyclopedia.
CosmicPinchy is ready to do it, you can back her up.

What do you like on your pizza?

Pepperoni
Nothing

Poll not public or multiple choice.

I think I'm getting a tooth pulled today. Oh my GAWD am I in pain.

Wisdom teeth?

That would be an apt description. It's like if you took the best parts of Skyrim and mixed it with the fighting from the Batman games and throw in an epic and ingenious bad guy system and tossed it all into the Lord of the Rings movies this would be it's love child. You play an immortal ranger and everytime you die it levels up the bad guys, really sick.

Get it bro, it really is dope. You won't be disappointed if you spend the cash for it.
Wow, sounds like a dream LOTR game compared to what we've had before. Is it super-hard though? Will definitely pick it up when I get free.

Wow, sounds like a dream LOTR game compared to what we've had before. Is it super-hard though? Will definitely pick it up when I get free.

Well the orcs and uruk hai have levels just like you. If you get killed than the orc gets promoted and other orcs down the line do to. It's called the nemesis system and it's super cool. The orcs do all kinds of trash talking too. You have a bow, a sword and a dagger and can upgrade them and give them special powers with runes when you kill high tanking orcs. But the game is very accessible, the higher the orcs level the harder they are to kill.

Wisdom teeth?

No :(

But at any rate my insurance is maxed out for the year, and I'm not going to pay $400 to get it pulled. I'd rather go for antibiotics and pain meds that'll hold me over until my insurance kicks back in next year.

DJ, is Shadow of Mordor open world or linear?

No :(

But at any rate my insurance is maxed out for the year, and I'm not going to pay $400 to get it pulled. I'd rather go for antibiotics and pain meds that'll hold me over until my insurance kicks back in next year.

DJ, is Shadow of Mordor open world or linear?

Open world. But only within Mordor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"