Love comes in..... RHOMBUSES?

V

Villain

:ff: As the end of summer draws near, and the first autumn frost soon to come, we are beginning to get a taste of the story, behind the story, of Story’s story, the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Now shooting has begun, one real concerns is that the film may be pushed back to an August release; two months later than its schedule release of June 2007. Yet, a more intimate concern is on the rise. As a Storm(Sue) is brewing over the horizon, regarding the allege Fantastic Four synopsis… the winds(critics) are starting to blow. Sue Storm appears to be the center focus of not a love triangle, but a love rhombus….. OUCH! She is definitely hot, and powerful enough to attract the affections of not only two men, but an alien being as well. One wonders, how is that going to work?

The non-assertive, metrosexual, Reed Richard has marriage in mind, but his half-hearted attempt at a proposal, take a serious backstage to a huge impending threat, that may wreck major havoc to his relationship with Sue….. and this little rock we call the Earth. Norrin Radd(The Silver Surfer) makes his triumphant appearance to Earth, before all the on-lookers of the world. After a stirring first battle, Reed suggest Sue play ambassador to the Surfer, and find out his intention here on Earth.

Although, they all at one point or another, communicate in a rather insulting manner with the Surfer, Sue is the main character that graciously, yet firmly interact with him. In time, the two forms a mutual attraction towards one another. She is exceedingly attracted to his-story and cosmic knowledge, sympathetic towards him being bound to serve a huge, powerful, and seemingly unjust being named Galactus, and his longing desire to free himself from Galactus service. The Surfer finds himself captivatingly attracted to her stunning beauty, her child-like fascination and wonder of the cosmos, and her immense and seemingly cosmic power, which he deem worthy enough for her to be his bride. Wake up Reed, you’re losing her….. again.

The twist to this love rhombus, just happen to includes Victor von Doom, who is still very much in love with Sue, and never quite gotten over her going back to Reed Richards. In the same vein as Ben Grimm(the Thing), lonely and self-conscious of his appearance, Doom now has become furious and jealous of Sue’s attraction to the Surfer, which he see as no less repulsive than himself. Victor appear to show compassion for her and concern for her safety(as do Reed, just not as eloquently), while plotting to discern the source of the Surfer’s powers. I wonder why?

However, do not underestimate Tim Story’s usage of Victor von Doom in this apparent ‘Love Rhombus‘. Tim will play on all that has happen to Victor, his apparent lesson learned, and his wanting to help save Earth from impending danger, as a serious bid for Sue’s affection. With Reed, distancing himself again, immersing himself into his work, to neutralize the Surfer powers and his inability to deal with own jealousy, coupled with Sue’s uncertainty with the Surfer, still being an unknown factor, for or against, Earth’s destruction at the hands of his master, Galactus; Victor’s sentimental cries for forgiveness and understanding does not fall on deaf ears.

Yet, have no fear, fans of the villainous Doom. There is an underlining story behind Doom’s attempt to destroy the Fantastic Four and attain the cosmic power of the Silver Surfer, that may very well put the Earth in serious jeopardy, of being destroyed, with the arrival of Galactus in the next film. It comes in the form of the Puppet Master(has his own agenda, after Reed’s technology) who is employed by Doom to distract the Fantastic Four and pit them against one another in ingenious ways. With Reed’s judgment cloudy and leadership nonexistent, fueled by his pending loss of Sue to the Surfer, Ben wanting a life with Alicia Masters(Daughter of the PuppetMaster), and Johnny’s insistence on taking charge; the team begin to fracture under the weight of PM masterly conceived plan.

In a recent interview, Tim Story promised this film will have plenty of action, intrigue, and a well written script, that will be pleasing to the Fantastic Four fans, which may conclude in a possible third and final film. Here’s hoping so Tim.

Villain, is this the official plot?

So we have 3 villains? SS, Doom, and Puppetmaster? Looks like the FF will have their hands full.

I think they should push this back to Christmas 07 release.

Villain said:
:ff: As the end of summer draws near, and the first autumn frost soon to come, we are beginning to get a taste of the story, behind the story, of Story’s story, the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Now shooting has begun, one real concerns is that the film may be pushed back to an August release; two months later than its schedule release of June 2007. Yet, a more intimate concern is on the rise. As a Storm(Sue) is brewing over the horizon, regarding the allege Fantastic Four synopsis… the winds(critics) are starting to blow. Sue Storm appears to be the center focus of not a love triangle, but a love rhombus….. OUCH! She is definitely hot, and powerful enough to attract the affections of not only two men, but an alien being as well. One wonders, how is that going to work?

The non-assertive, metrosexual, Reed Richard has marriage in mind, but his half-hearted attempt at a proposal, take a serious backstage to a huge impending threat, that may wreck major havoc to his relationship with Sue….. and this little rock we call the Earth. Norrin Radd(The Silver Surfer) makes his triumphant appearance to Earth, before all the on-lookers of the world. After a stirring first battle, Reed suggest Sue play ambassador to the Surfer, and find out his intention here on Earth.

Although, they all at one point or another, communicate in a rather insulting manner with the Surfer, Sue is the main character that graciously, yet firmly interact with him. In time, the two forms a mutual attraction towards one another. She is exceedingly attracted to his-story and cosmic knowledge, sympathetic towards him being bound to serve a huge, powerful, and seemingly unjust being named Galactus, and his longing desire to free himself from Galactus service. The Surfer finds himself captivatingly attracted to her stunning beauty, her child-like fascination and wonder of the cosmos, and her immense and seemingly cosmic power, which he deem worthy enough for her to be his bride. Wake up Reed, you’re losing her….. again.

The twist to this love rhombus, just happen to includes Victor von Doom, who is still very much in love with Sue, and never quite gotten over her going back to Reed Richards. In the same vein as Ben Grimm(the Thing), lonely and self-conscious of his appearance, Doom now has become furious and jealous of Sue’s attraction to the Surfer, which he see as no less repulsive than himself. Victor appear to show compassion for her and concern for her safety(as do Reed, just not as eloquently), while plotting to discern the source of the Surfer’s powers. I wonder why?

However, do not underestimate Tim Story’s usage of Victor von Doom in this apparent ‘Love Rhombus‘. Tim will play on all that has happen to Victor, his apparent lesson learned, and his wanting to help save Earth from impending danger, as a serious bid for Sue’s affection. With Reed, distancing himself again, immersing himself into his work, to neutralize the Surfer powers and his inability to deal with own jealousy, coupled with Sue’s uncertainty with the Surfer, still being an unknown factor, for or against, Earth’s destruction at the hands of his master, Galactus; Victor’s sentimental cries for forgiveness and understanding does not fall on deaf ears.

Yet, have no fear, fans of the villainous Doom. There is an underlining story behind Doom’s attempt to destroy the Fantastic Four and attain the cosmic power of the Silver Surfer, that may very well put the Earth in serious jeopardy, of being destroyed, with the arrival of Galactus in the next film. It comes in the form of the Puppet Master(has his own agenda, after Reed’s technology) who is employed by Doom to distract the Fantastic Four and pit them against one another in ingenious ways. With Reed’s judgment cloudy and leadership nonexistent, fueled by his pending loss of Sue to the Surfer, Ben wanting a life with Alicia Masters(Daughter of the PuppetMaster), and Johnny’s insistence on taking charge; the team begin to fracture under the weight of PM masterly conceived plan.

In a recent interview, Tim Story promised this film will have plenty of action, intrigue, and a well written script, that will be pleasing to the Fantastic Four fans, which may conclude in a possible third and final film. Here’s hoping so Tim.

PROOF????

btw if they really have 3 villains in F4-2 then i think they should shift this movie to november or december.

Man this will be too much at the same time so jaw droppingly kick ass. I cannot wait for F4-2.

But my gut feeling is your article is fake.

Interesting synopsis.........could work if done right.:doom:

Guys don't listen to this *****e. He was saying a bunch of bull**** back when Spider-Man was at this stage. Go read his older posts.

It sounds good....

...but it also sounds like the work of a fan.

But I do think that it's almost insane if Galactus doesn't show up in FF3. Puppet Master would be good in FF2, but basically FF2 is SS's movie.

^^I see.So i guess this thread can be locked then? Unless 'Villain' wants to share with us where the info comes from?

RedIsNotBlue said:
Guys don't listen to this *****e. He was saying a bunch of bull**** back when Spider-Man was at this stage. Go read his older posts.

This guy has posted maybe five times in the last year, and always to give some supposed "scoop" in flowery broken English.
You're right about his old posts, though. For a really good laugh, read his "scoop" on the Spidey 3 board a few months ago, and then skip down a few posts to RMThompson's hilarious list of spelling corrections:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236245
(And people think I'm a stickler about poor spelling!)

And yeah, I seriously doubt this person's information. He hasn't even responded to questions or requests for verification. Until there's some truly reliable info, it's just muddying the waters.
Heh. Make that "muttying the waturs." ;)

I don't know, this could very well be true. When we found out the entire plot of Spider-man 3, everyone thought it was fake until things slowly started being confirmed.

I think we should just wait (and speculate) before we pass judgement.

Malus said:
This guy has posted maybe five times in the last year, and always to give some supposed "scoop" in flowery broken English.
You're right about his old posts, though. For a really good laugh, read his "scoop" on the Spidey 3 board a few months ago, and then skip down a few posts to RMThompson's hilarious list of spelling corrections: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.phpp=9121683#post9121683

(And people think I'm a stickler about poor spelling!)

And yeah, I seriously doubt this person's information. He hasn't even responded to questions or requests for verification. Until there's some truly reliable info, it's just muddying the waters.
Heh. Make that "muttying the waturs." ;)

The link only takes you to the Hero page here. Just so you know.

>^^<

TheShadowCat said:
The link only takes you to the Hero page here. Just so you know. >^^<
Sorry about that. Here's the correct URL:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236245

RMThompson's spelling lesson is post #11. Funny stuff.
I corrected it in my original post, too.

The info could very well be accurate in some respects, but MAN, I wish it didn't start out reading like a bad Robert Frost poem.

Oh jesus this dude is still around. Can you like get a life

what a useless post made by villain.

NEEDS TO BE CLOSED!!!!

The bad thing about the internet is it allows the average villiage idiot to voice their opinion. This guy must be pathalogical, he wrote this as if he is involved with the production or something. In reality, he's some 14 year old zit faced kid who'se never kissed a girl.

Tony Stark said:
The bad thing about the internet is it allows the average villiage idiot to voice their opinion. This guy must be pathalogical, he wrote this as if he is involved with the production or something. In reality, he's some 14 year old zit faced kid who'se never kissed a girl.

LMAO

Tony Stark said:

LMAO No kidding. The first sentence alone is enough to make one gag:

"As the end of summer draws near, and the first autumn frost soon to come, we are beginning to get a taste of the story..."

Yechh!!

I dont know, but it does sound good like it can actually happen. Good synopsis though and like "Iron Man" said, PM would be good in FF2.

X-Rated said:
I dont know, but it does sound good like it can actually happen. Good synopsis though and like "Iron Man" said, PM would be good in FF2.

Shoehorning Dr. Doom into the SS/Galactus story is worrisome enough.
I think cramming Puppet Master in there too would just be too much.

But I'm all for introducing Phillip Masters as Alicia's father, ala Doc Conners in the Spidey flicks.

:ff: UPDATE: We got a scoop from an inside source. "Expect to hear the Mr. Whitmore in this movie." Fans of the First Family of Superheros know Mr. Whitmore as Bentley Whitmore aka: The Wizard. Asked if the Wizard would be having a cameo in this film, source replied, "No, it will be a name drop." Fantastic Four 2 is tentative scheduled for release in June of next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"