Luke Cage Luke Cage Soundtrack

Yeah I #%*+ with that.

Some good old school tracks. Can't go wrong with some classic Tribe Called Quest and De La Soul.

Finn Jones who is playing Iron Fist is a De La Soul fan as well.

I agree the music was one of the highlights of the show. The live music interweaved with plot/action was a really unique aspect of the show. Daredevil may have been a superhero law drama, Jessica Jones a superhero private detective drama, this was like a superhero average joe protecting a city of art and culture. Even Cottonmouth being a beautiful artist made his story tragic.

I agree the music was one of the highlights of the show. The live music interweaved with plot/action was a really unique aspect of the show. Daredevil may have been a superhero law drama, Jessica Jones a superhero private detective drama, this was like a superhero average joe protecting a city of art and culture. Even Cottonmouth being a beautiful artist made his story tragic.

Qft.

I really loved the soundtrack for this series. Gee I wish I could actually visit the nightclub it was mostly set in! Hopefully it's not quite as action packed in real life!

I was hoping for little more of classic hip hop when I heard ODB and Wu Tang in the trailers.

I would LOVE to hear some of the Mobb Deep stuff from The Infamous in S02... Something like Survival of the Fittest, the instrumental would rock. Kendrick would be good too. TPAB fits the tone of the series almost perfectly. Just imagine Diamondback and Luke going into a fight with each other and then King Kunta starts playing. Jesus!

And Mos Def also... Can't forget him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"