Luke Cage Luke Cage General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizzle reel for Marvel Netflix shows with some awesome additional Cage footage.

Woah! Luke's a G in that trailer, but the guy I can't wait to see is Cottonmouth.

Badass little teaser trailer :up: Love it. Love the tone and the music.

Can't go wrong with ODB.

So boss. September 30th, please hurry up.

Sweet Christmas, everything looks great. :up:

I don't see Danny showing up for any more than an episode in Luke's show though.

Good trailer. I imagine this series is going to be fairly important, in a way similar to Jessica Jones. It's a series I think we need.

Marvel is just killing it with their Netflix show. Each one feels unique but not so much that they don't seem to live in the same universe.

Sizzle reel for Marvel Netflix shows with some awesome additional Cage footage.

[YT]Ymw5uvViqPU[/YT]

dluDiXS.gif

Why did none of you mofos tell me Theo Rossi was gonna be in this? I love that guy. :o

Looks really great. Loved the glimpses in the Sizzle Reel too. Roll on September...

That teaser was simply awesome! September can't come soon enough.

Looks amazing! I can't wait! I feel like the marvel u finally has a bad ass (although jess was pretty bad ass to be fair)

My god, that guy's fist breaking when he punches Luke in the face is awesome!

Even though it's clearly more cartoonish than some of the violence elsewhere, I still winced at that.

Wow, Damage Control is looking pretty impressive. They even got Luke Cage to make a cameo. Kidding, of course, but like Jessica Jones and Daredevil before it, very good teaser and definitely nailed the tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"