Lundgren's Performance

It's not All Right, but Alright

Jane was better. Jane ruled, actually.

Good to see Dolph is going back to the Punisher role......only....not exactly.

I like TJ, he's a much better actor...but I gotta say, I thought Dolph came off well as the 80's era Punisher. He definitely carries the size and somberness. Like someone said, it wasn't his fault the movie sucked balls.

Dolph was a better Punisher then jane.The new one didnt really improve entertainment wise on Dolph's film.Give Dolph a higher budget and better director and he woulda made Punisher great instead of ok

MR.Fixit said:
Dolph was a better Punisher then jane.The new one didnt really improve entertainment wise on Dolph's film.Give Dolph a higher budget and better director and he woulda made Punisher great instead of ok

Lay off the drugs son. It will only make you more stupid.

Kable24 said:
Lay off the drugs son. It will only make you more stupid.
I hate cyber tough guys.Calling people stupid behind the computer.

yes, I'm a cyber bully. :rolleyes: I never said you were stupid. It's with opinions like the Lundgren comment that make you look stupid.

I thought Dolph Lundgren's performance as The Punisher was alright,
but Tom Jane's performance was better by far.
:unishr:

Lundgren's performance was typical of 80's action movies, but had very little to do with the Punisher other than his name.

Tom Jane's performance is true to the Punisher with minor tweaks in his history. Tom Jane is the Punisher and Lundgren is nothing more than a PINO.

In the 80s while I was growing up, that Punisher (Lundgren) kicked some major ass.

It was so 80s kick-assery that even when you watch it, you forget it even had a story.

The stereotypes were so 80s as well. For instance, the Japanese people are considered powerful, menacing, and evil (in the 80s they raped the US motor industry) and 2, all those damn guns Lundgren was holding in one hand, holy *****, it had Arnold's Commando or Rambo written all over it!

I liked the whole Frank wanting to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle aspect. :o

I never watched it... So I can't say much about this at all. The only thing I have seen for it is the trailer... I might look at it but only because I'm an avid fan of Castle.

this isn't directly related to lundgren's performance, but on the main page of the hype is says boaz yakin is set to write and direct a new conan the barbarian movie. i hope it'll be a whole new movie and not a remake cuz there's way too many of those these days. anyway, the reason i'm posting about it in here is while the hype mentioned yakin's more notable work on fresh and remember the titans, he also actually wrote the 1989 version of the punisher. did he even read the source material? what the hell was he thinking?!

the movie and dolph sucked, but Id watch that any day over catwoman!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, this thread is still kicking huh?

I figured it would have died like Dolph's career.

Hey you never know, Dolph might do a sequel to I come in peace lol.

Dolph has been doing alot of foreign films lately.

I hope that Borat movie doesn't suck. Ali G in Da House was REALLY disappointing.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I hope that Borat movie doesn't suck. Ali G in Da House was REALLY disappointing.

Borats the man!!! Hes the best part of the show. I dont think its a movie per se. I think it more of him just walking around his conutry messing with people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"