LV is terrified of his looming unemployment...

Lord Valumart

Hype's Dr - It's Canon
Reaction score
well...i am...

i'm more frightened than i've ever been in my life...i honestly can't think of what i should be doing right now. it's almost impossible to find a job around here and i don;t have enough money to move away and my parents are shouting at me to apply to places and i keep telling them i can't cause i don't have what they're asking for and they shout at me and i shout at them and they shout louder and i'm all sarcastic to them and they get upset and strom off and i wanna cry and curl up into a little ball and fade away...

if i had the money i'd move away but i don't...:csad:

hype...i need advice and help...seriously...i've not been this low in ages:csad: :csad:

shop smart shop s-mart. Always a good place to work dude :up: i mean, i wouldn't but heck

there's always fast food joints...

My friend,

a famous pretend boxer said,

Life isn't about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning is done.

don't give up now young man.. keep moving forward..you sound beat already, You will find a job, even if its a ****ty one to keep you going.

hey, a job is a job... and S-Mart is a reference to Army of Darkness.

and a job in a thing mentioned in army of darkness is beter than most gigs out there :up:

Whatever you do...

Don't become a bee keeper :D ;).

If you think you can't find another job, guess what? You won't.

jag

elitist job seeker who refuses to work for minimum wage at a fast food restaurant? looks like your pride will not allow you to get a job for some time. enjoy being bored. and your parents should yell at you.

well...i am...

i'm more frightened than i've ever been in my life...i honestly can't think of what i should be doing right now. it's almost impossible to find a job around here and i don;t have enough money to move away and my parents are shouting at me to apply to places and i keep telling them i can't cause i don't have what they're asking for and they shout at me and i shout at them and they shout louder and i'm all sarcastic to them and they get upset and strom off and i wanna cry and curl up into a little ball and fade away...

if i had the money i'd move away but i don't...:csad:

hype...i need advice and help...seriously...i've not been this low in ages:csad: :csad:
Be glad you aren't homeless. I was homeless for the last couple of years. Jsut chose not to tell any of you (for those of you who know who i am) but uhm...I fought. I kept fighting. I kept my head level and my mind stern. I joined the Army and good things came from it. I'm not advising you to do the same. The military isn't for everyone. But I will say, where theres a will, theres a way.

Anyway since I've read your other responses, I say join the army. Since you dont wanna work at fast food places and are being picky with ya jobs. The Army has over 200 jobs you may qualify for -_- jooooin us.

Anyway since I've read your other responses, I say join the army. Since you dont wanna work at fast food places and are being picky with ya jobs. The Army has over 200 jobs you may qualify for -_- jooooin us.

Good luck dude.

i'm not being picky. i just don;t wanna work in a fast food place. i'm applying for Comet and Currys...thats like accepting your death...:csad:

i'm not being picky. i just don;t wanna work in a fast food place. i'm applying for Comet and Currys...thats like accepting your death...:csad:
Dude you just gotta accept what you can get.

You think i like working at Mcdonalds? F*** no! but its the only thing i can get and i needed a job. and that took me a year and a half to get.

and if they don't hire you? Whats wrong with McDonalds or Burger King?

Well since you all asked why i left, i threatened to put the managers face on the grill..its a long story.

money is money..regardless of where you work. don't be that tool who's to good to work in a fast food joint when there are plenty of people who would do that job that seems to be beneath you for less money and will be grateful they are working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"