LV is terrified of his looming unemployment...

i did a fast food joint for 6 months and used my off days to look for other jobs. did it for the paycheck

Simple solution go to a job agency, they will phone you up and tell you to go somewhere (be it a factory or an office) and you will work there for how ever long they need you then move on to the next place.

had the worst job for a couple years, i ended up getting into some legal troubles and had to wait for probation to end before i could get my record expunged.

LV - apply for everything till you get something to keep you going. That will buy you the time to look for something that you actually want to do.

Good luck :up:

Fast food isn't THAT bad. If I could I would do just like Spacey did in American Beauty. Responsibility is a b***h.

LV, just be a house son.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHHosw1xfQ[/YT]

I hate to say it, but I joined the military after college and I loved it. I would have served for 20+ years had I suffered a debilitating knee injury back in 03. But you have to have the right mindset going in to it, it isn't for everyone.

well...i am...

i'm more frightened than i've ever been in my life...i honestly can't think of what i should be doing right now. it's almost impossible to find a job around here and i don;t have enough money to move away and my parents are shouting at me to apply to places and i keep telling them i can't cause i don't have what they're asking for and they shout at me and i shout at them and they shout louder and i'm all sarcastic to them and they get upset and strom off and i wanna cry and curl up into a little ball and fade away...

if i had the money i'd move away but i don't...:csad:

hype...i need advice and help...seriously...i've not been this low in ages:csad: :csad:

bttf06.jpg

You've got a real attitude problem, Valumart. You're a slacker! You remind me of your father when he went here. He was a slacker too! :cmad:

Dude, you have no idea. Wait until you finally move out and you're on you're own and you either lose your job or you can't find one. Then you can come back here and tell everyone how terrified you should be because you're going to be evicted soon and have to live on the streets. Right now your biggest worry is your parents shouting at you. That's nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"