Mad Max: Furiosa Spinoff

600e13a321612330df55fb967e9b2ec277be6b0f.gifv

62648da32c7a2fe221cd21d4a993e74614c97527.gifv

ddc16e38c29deea31c79eb6a4a572c3f8b405d2d.gifv

3a18b08161f778199e8104ddc9eb113b3f96aecd.gifv

4407d1be208eefd322ec2626f9b2d9c80389848c.gifv

3dfdefade4845aa7ad3c1decf8ff498585994b06.gifv

Awesome trailer.
I didn't noticed any obvious CGI :confused: (I mean, I know it's there, but it wasn't glaring or anything IMO).
I wonder what kind of ending this movie will have, considering the events of Fury Road.

What's the odds at Hardy and/or Theron being at the movie's premiere? :awesome:

:hmm

They weren't paid for the movie (as far as we know) so they're under no known obligation.

Outta of respect for George Miller I think they should be at the premiere if they’re invited. Because it’s still a story about one of their characters and the other will also likely be featured in some capacity. I think it’s the least they could do after they gave GM such a hard time during the filming of Fury Road. Also if they wanna show up in a future Mad Max film it wouldn’t hurt for everyone involved if they showed up to support the project.

watched the trailer, thought it looked quite good, although having a big nose myself i am a bit miffed that they have given thor a bigger nose to signify that he is the baddie. Even though i have had a nose job to get rid of of my baddiness i still have a big honker, whadyagonnado?
at least it looks like chris and his honker will be doing more than just driving thankgod.

Hemsworth looks like he’s wildin the **** out.
That line and delivery:
“Where were you going, so full of hope? There is no hope!!!”

Unhinged.

i just noticed that little teddy bear on thor's fatigues, looks like my old bear ralph.

WB also poster this as 1 minute version of the trailer. Looks cool as a short. Just something about that aspect ratio that really works. Gotta see it on YT though to get what I’m saying.

I wonder if that version of “The Man Who Sold the World” in the trailer was Holkenborg’s doing.

I wonder if that version of “The Man Who Sold the World” in the trailer was Holkenborg’s doing.
I wondered that too. He did the music for the first trailer and I wouldn’t be surprised if he did this one as well. Actually something I was going to point out yesterday was both the music and sound effects done for the trailer were done exquisitely well with a ton of small details throughout the footage.

You get:
- That now obvious wicked riff on “The Man Who Sold The World”.
- Then you get some epic ominous orchestral throughout punctuated by some deep beats
- Plus crowds chanting like in a coliseum and other stuff that you would equate to the Roman army/praetorian guards lining up.
- There’s a freaking ominous goat scream at some point when there seems to be flashbacks.
- Then it all suddenly stops and Furiosa almost wakes up when she seems transfixed.
- The choir build up when ATJ name pops up in that ball of fire.
- Then back to the original riff for the grand finale blended with that orchestral and choir.
- And last but not least the Fury Road soundtrack at the end when de cuts her hair.

I thought that in the soundtrack/sound department this looks like it’s going to be incredible and if indeed it was Holkenborg’s who did it for the trailer as well then the guy is going full blast. I bet where going to have that version of the song in the soundtrack for the film plus all the other great stuff we’ve heard before.

Yep he’s going all in on this and you can’t hear it from the first trailer to this ones as well. Can’t wait to hear everything from Furiosa because he did an incredible job for Fury Road too.

Oh **** yeah this looks absolutely awesome. Definitely one of my most anticipated upcoming films. Fury Road is an all time favorite. Great trailer, visually looks incredible too.

Props to ATJ who seems to be doing a great job in the part. This bit was so good when she’s sort of in a trance maybe having some flashbacks to her childhood or something. But then she immediately snaps out of it and into gear. Great stuff. 👍

73c59158f2fb7d5642439f065d0fc36eb2931d55.gifv

Green screenery galore aside, Day ****ing 1.

Fury Road - Released May 15th
Official Theatrical Teaser Trailer - December 10th
Official Main Trailer - March 31st

Furiosa - Release “May 24th”
Official Trailer #1 - December 1st
Official Trailer #2 - March 20th
I actually thought this second trailer was going to come out in April but since it came out earlier than what I expected I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we get another glimpse of footage, maybe a 1 minute TV spot or something, in late April around 1 month before release date.

Fury Road had another trailer that was released many months prior to the teaser even coming out so I think they could use a similar tactic for Furiosa but in this case later down the stretch in order to refresh people’s mind when we’re closer to release date.

GJDS2A9XIAAH1ML

Rictus Erectus, Immortan Joe and The People Eater. The dude in the background could be Scabrous Scrotus, he’s Immortan Joe's third, psychotic son… Apparently he was the main antagonist in the 2015 game and this could be a tweaked cinematic version of that character.

dementuss-armada-v0-4vvx85v1mcpc1.png

dementuss-armada-v0-bq0exwc2mcpc1.png

Also in these 2 shots we see Dementus biker horde approaching The Citadel. Since Dementus is apparently the Wasteland version of Genghis Khan and commands such a numerous force I wonder how he’ll interact with Immortan Joe, the People Eater and The Buller Farmer. I have a feeling that Dementus horde poses a chaotic change to the status quo and relative order of business between The Citadel, Gas Town and Bullet Farm. Not too dissimilar to how the Rock Riders seemingly raided the transactions between different factions in Fury Road just that in this case in particular Dementus horde poses a much bigger threat to the status quo.

Love the Nirvana version!

It was always interesting and entertaining af back in the day at parties, just to play the intro to that David Bowie song on guitar and notice how many would yell "NIRVAAANA !!"and how few would mention Bowie. Obviously, most people believed Kurt & co wrote it due to that MTV show. Good times.

Wait, did I say back then? Yeah, that little old but still fun trick still gets.. interesting reactions decades later. :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"