MADMAN...Why haven't they made a movie yet?!

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
He's my favorite non-Marvel/DC comic character and I want a goddamn movie. And Robert Rodriguez should direct.

on the SIN CITY RECUT DVD extra's one of the prop designers or something mentions that Rodriguez informs him well in advance possible projects and listed Mad Man as one he was considering when he was starting to get the ball rolling on Sin City... Hope I returns to it... i doubt it though... it'd be sweet though

Who's your pick for Frank?

Boy Zeppo said:
on the SIN CITY RECUT DVD extra's one of the prop designers or something mentions that Rodriguez informs him well in advance possible projects and listed Mad Man as one he was considering when he was starting to get the ball rolling on Sin City... Hope I returns to it... i doubt it though... it'd be sweet though

Who's your pick for Frank?

Probably an unknown for Frank. As far as physical characteristics go, I want someone who's about 6' and has a very natural athletic build. Gymnast physique to be exact. Actually, if Mike Allred can act, get him to do it. They're practically clones. As for the supporting cast...

Dr. Flem-Liam Neeson

Joe-Thora Birch

Monstadt-Marlon Brando (If he was alive)

Mott-Robin Williams

Astro Man-Jude Law

The only...repeat: the ONLY comic role I want for Johnny Depp is that of Frank Einstein/Madman. He'd be awesome.

A movie would be awesome, but how about a cartoon? They could air it on Adult Swim. It worked for The Boondocks.

anyone wanna fill me in on Madman? Ive seen the character before. He looks cool. Some back history would be nice. What is the story about? and are there any trades worth picking up?

It was a darn good comic, the only real downside being the six-month-plus gap between issues coming out.

CrimsonMist said:
anyone wanna fill me in on Madman? Ive seen the character before. He looks cool. Some back history would be nice. What is the story about? and are there any trades worth picking up?
NUTSHELL
Basically he's a guy who's been brought back from the dead and doesn't remember his previous life. He wears the outfit not to conceal his ID, but to cover up his frankenstein-esque body. he hangs out with robots and scientists, has a pretty girlfriend and has some sort of weird not-quite defined superpowers.

And he uses a Yo-Yo! That is my definition of badass!

Yeah but Rodriguez and Allred have been trying to make this for years.

From the article...

"He will also be creating new "Madman" and "Atomics" comics real soon."

I think I'm gonna cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back