Madonna bought herself a black child.

War Lord

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.nypost.com/seven/1012200...african_souvenir_columnists_andrea_peyser.htm

October 12, 2006 -- NO WORD - yet - on whether Madonna plans to nail her brand-new bouncing boy to a crucifix, live, in concert.

Madonna, the ****tish, egomaniacal mother-of-the-century has topped even her most revolting self. She plans to remove a baby from the loving arms of his dirt-poor father, in one of the most desperate nations on earth.

Madonna has traveled far beyond her bra-baring, intercourse-simulating, public girl-kissing, Jesus-emulating loser antics to grab attention - and flesh.

The one-named wonder, who already has given birth to two children by two different daddies, one of whom she would not deign to marry, has her heart set on raping Malawi.

What do you think about Madonna adopting a child from Malawi?
Days ago, she lined up 12 African boys - tots hand-selected for her perusal. She picked out a 1-year-old, David, to take home in her luggage.

Well guess what? The boy selected in this freakish slave auction is no AIDS orphan. He's got a biological father, plus a granny - but was placed in an orphanage after his mother died. His family loves him. They just can't afford him.

If Madonna possessed a speck of sanity or shame, she would write a generous check. Instead, the boy's father says he is thrilled at the prospect of a wealthy American carting off his progeny.

Madonna should nail herself on her crucifix - for real, this time.

Malawi is making an exception to its law that forbids foreigners from adopting a baby. Living proof that money talks.

Madonna, who at 48 has more undeserved cash than probably sits in the Malawi treasury, agreed to pay big bucks for the transaction.

In exchange for her human package, she will pour $3 million into a center to help 1,000 Malawi orphans.

She'll also spend a mil on a documentary about the plight of children there. Presumably, this plight does not include Madonna's child purchase.

But wait - there's a catch.

Children educated at Madonna's new orphan center and bin for rejected babies will be taught a curriculum based on her pet religion, kabbala.

There is nothing that money can't buy, I suppose. That is except talent and taste - and moral fiber.

Stop this monster!

You just gotta love the cluelessness of celebrities.

I take it that article is from the AP newswire or CNN. Gotta love the tone.

Yeah I'm sure that african kid is pissed.

he's forced to leave his impoverished country to be spoiled by a rich rock star legend. poor bastard. :rolleyes:

She lined them up?

"Okay 12 of you are here, and only one of you will come home to LA with me, where you can live the life of your dreams. The rest of you will stay here in poverty."

Idiot.

I love the headline of this story:

NO WORD - yet - on whether Madonna plans to nail her brand-new bouncing boy to a crucifix, live, in concert.

:huh:

That is clearly an opinion column...but still, if what it says is true, that is a bit of a screwed up situation.

Now that's an accessory. She had to one up Angelina. "You got an asian one...I got an impoverished tongue clicking black one! Beat that, biatch!"

I used to obsessed with Madonna when I was about 8, and truth be told, her early work is still awesome. But she's fallen so far out of favor with me in the last few months, first with the whole crucifix antic, and now this. To be honest, I think she's trying to hard to keep her youthful flame alive rather than just age gracefully, and it's tarnishing her image. Didn't she say that turning 40 when Ray Of Life came out in 1998 that she was going to produce a newer, more down to earth image? That she'd tone everything down? Yeah, so much for that promise. :whatever:

^The video for Music kind of went the opposite.

This article doesn't even make a pretense about objectivity.

farmerfran said:
She lined them up?

"Okay 12 of you are here, and only one of you will come home to LA with me, where you can live the life of your dreams. The rest of you will stay here in poverty."

Idiot.

I agree that her method was unsettling, but then again:

blind_fury said:
he's forced to leave his impoverished country to be spoiled by a rich rock star legend.
He's the adopted progeny of the 'silver spoon' life now. There are worse living conditions to have. . . such as where he would've been raised.

Terry78 said:
Now that's an accessory. She had to one up Angelina. "You got an asian one...I got an impoverished tongue clicking black one! Beat that, biatch!"
Yes, it was wrong, but lmao!!!:woot:

Didn't Jolie adopt a little african child?

3rd world children are the new accessory.

farmerfran said:
She lined them up?

Idiot.
Actually, I think it would've gone like this:

"12 beautiful Malawians stand before me. But only one will become Maddona's next top..."

or something like that.

Alpha and Omega said:
This article doesn't even make a pretense about objectivity.

The article is an editorial and isn't expected to be objective.

I agree that her method was unsettling, but then again:

He's the adopted progeny of the 'silver spoon' life now. There are worse living conditions to have. . . such as where he would've been raised.

If her objective was really to do the most good, how many more people might she have helped if she just simply spent the same equivalent cash, that she spent and will spend on this one child, on the entire village for food, clean water, and other necessities?

Angelina has an Asian child AND an African child. Zahara or whatever.

Why didn't Madonna just adopt from a country that allows that? Weirdo. :huh:

If Madonna wanted to adopt a child who needed help (especially if Race is not an option) why not adopt one of America's parentless children?

StorminNorman said:
If Madonna wanted to adopt a child who needed help (especially if Race is not an option) why not adopt one of America's parentless children?

Because no one likes America any more. :csad:

When you're from America, overseas is trendy. When you're from overseas, America is trendy.

War Lord said:
If her objective was really to do the most good, how many more people might she have helped if she just simply spent the same equivalent cash, that she spent and will spend on this one child, on the entire village for food, clean water, and other necessities?

I don't know what her MO was, and I'm not defending her; she adopted a child and he has a better life now. That was my point.

Are other people starving, suffering? Yep. So goes another day on this planet. . . .

I say we pack madonna in a crate and send her off to North Korea.

Aww, yay for Madonna:) I wonder if how her kids feel about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"