Magneto/Xavier Split

This one death alone (The death of Xavier), the death of the teacher/the leader/the mentor alone will send this film to a brink of saddness that it may never come back from...

Imagine what the aftereffects would be on not only just the X-Men but the Brotherhood.

I remember this theory. It was great when I brought it up a few years ago, and even better now. :p

Wow. What the heck is this? Ive thought this for months now.... I thought everyone thought this was why? Sorry, this theory is old news.

PhoenixRising said:
Wow. What the heck is this? Ive thought this for months now.... I thought everyone thought this was why? Sorry, this theory is old news.
All I can say is that may be it was old news, some seemed to want to talk about it. Flame spray the tread if you want, or add input. It an open forum.

Almighty Pejo said:
I remember this theory. It was great when I brought it up a few years ago, and even better now. :p
Was this line of thought ever used in the comics?

Retroman said:
We lowly troglodytes apologize, we didn't mean to offend the great minds of the forum. If you thought of this before and are bored with it, thats fine. Tired of hearing it.

On to a more relevant subject, has anyone heard if Magneto is going to die? Thinking about it, doesn't Magneto take over the leadership of the Xmen in the comics at one point? This would be a good time for it, especially if the Sentinals will definately be brought into the next movie.

that wouldn't go so well it's enough jean is going from hero to villan but the villan of the trilogy going to hero and leader ?never!

I think that the death of his long time friend may change him, its a dramatic enough event especially if its at the hand of another mutant. And his leadership in the comics was only during a crisis that threatened all mutants, and the sentinals are that.

I gotta give my buddy credit for his theory, he had it, except for the sentinal and Magneto portion. There I admitted it DJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"