Why does Jean join forces with Magneto?

From the pics and trailer we can all see that Jean looks very reluctant to be with Magneto so the only way she would join him is if he had something over her! He's definately blackmailing her in some way and I think it involves Scott!

He might be, but we'll have to wait till it comes out.

well in some other thread they mentioned a possible way that magneto said he could bring back scott from the dead... keep in mind this was someone's opinion not an actual happening

no idea...but I hope it's something besides maintaining her powers (ie destroying the cure so she can reign as Phoenix) - I never really liked that angle in the comics, I just can't make the leap from Selfless-Jean to Bow-down-to-me-I-am-Phoenix-Jean, no matter how corrupting the and influential the Phoenix Force is.

Kanon's idea is the best I've heard yet:

Kanon said:
Magneto tells her that nothing would have happened if not by fear of those who are different. Had her powers been accepted when she was a child instead of blocked, Cyclops would be alive. So, the conflict between humans and mutants must end, and by the looks of it (powers blocked, the cure), tolerance is not a choice.

neotheone said:
well in some other thread they mentioned a possible way that magneto said he could bring back scott from the dead... keep in mind this was someone's opinion not an actual happening

interesting but magneto can not ressurect any1 from the dead, ryT? or non of his brotherhood people is capable of bringing back the dead... maybe cyclops is dead. lol. ;) i dont think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"