Make Your Own Ending!

Shadow-Guardian

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok so I've seen a lot of people complaining that they didn't like the ending to G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra. So I thought it would be a fun idea to make your own ending to the film! And please no "Cobra rulz teh wurld lawlz" ok?

Here is my ending:

CC does the "You and what army?"

Duke: :MY army."

And it shows hundreds of ships

Cobra Commander turns around to see a LOT of Joes invading the ship, he points with one finger, and screams "COBRA! ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!" and it snaps to black.

This is just a cool idea I had to be more faithful to the comics and cartoon. You can change the entire ending if you want, have fun guys and hope to see some cool stuff. :woot:

Rise of Cobra had an ending that was left open to follow on with G.I.Joe: The Rule Of Zarton

This thread is exactly what the title says: Make your own ending. Not discuss the real ending or complain about it. Please.

I like your idea S-G. That would have been cool.

My ending would have involved:

CC and Destro escaping in some kinda smoke screen. then...

A twist where Baroness really didn't have a mind control implanted in her upon inspection, she just had the scar to fool ppl into thinking she was under it in case she was ever captured. She still has feelings for Duke which is why she stopped The Doctor, but still wants to serve Cobra- and REALLY does know The Doctors is really her brother...... so in the jail scene she kisses Duke, knocks him out then escapes.,,,maybe with SS waiting for her outside, who has been healed via the nanomites.

No offence, but that makes no sense at all. Why would she smack her own brother, just because she loves Duke, go through all the trouble of escaping, only to leave 5 minutes after she gets to the Joe base? She CHOSE to be rescued, it wasn't forced. That makes no sense. There's no point to it.

She wanted to save Duke because of their past. She had to make it look convincing to Duke, therefore she smacked the Doctor. There's no way Duke was gonna leave without her, he said that, so she went along with him. Baroness is a master of escape, and whatnot. Escaping a military facility is a cake walk to her, so she went along with it. Beisdes this would get rid of the ridiculous plot point that she was forced to be bad, via mind control....

That makes absolutely no sense. She had no reason to go with him, she chose it. Yes she loves him, but just going with him for no reason at all, just leave a few minutes later, is pointless. Again, I'm sorry but it just seems pointless.

That makes absolutely no sense. She had no reason to go with him, she chose it. Yes she loves him, but just going with him for no reason at all, just leave a few minutes later, is pointless. Again, I'm sorry but it just seems pointless.

Not as ridiculous as Baroness being evil just because of mind control, though.

How? She wouldn't turn totally evil just because Duke left her and Rex died.

How about this...

At the point where Cobra Commander and Destro are stopped from escaping by Duke and the Joe's... we have the Cobra Commander contact Dr.Mindbender, who from above water has a giant grappling claws that grab hold of the Cobra Commanders sub and air lifts his to rescue... Dr.Mindbender has a snow-white helicopter that can remain undetective to radar...

It should show her sitting in her cell commenting to herself that she fooled Duke and showing she wasn't under nano hyponosis. I mean all the other MARS/Cobra soldiers were mindless tools, while she had all kinds of emotion (nice shoes). If she was really turning, she would have told Duke about Zartan being president as I'm sure Destro told her was part of his plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"