World Make your own Transformer thread

well i drew optimus prime from g1 and it looked good i just need help drawing my own

Try to use a soft tone pencil to start. Use Erasers to make sure it dosn't leave marks when your done. Also try some dodling, it can help you come up with some great stuff.

Sunstorm (No relation) was a young Autobot designed to travel through deep space, and was sent on a mission to determine what happened to the Arc.
He crash landed and was discovered and repaired by Cal-tech students where he developed a jocular personality. While he is sophomoric and something of a prankster, Sunstorm's intelligence and scientific prowes could one day rival Jetfire and Perceptor. His skin is coated with a substance that converts sunlight to energon, making him one of the most energy efficient transforms, with large energy storage capacity to allow him to transverse warp space.

Sunstormco.jpg

Sunstorm (No relation) was a young Autobot designed to travel through deep space, and was sent on a mission to determine what happened to the Arc.
He crash landed and was discovered and repaired by Cal-tech students where he developed a jocular personality. While he is sophomoric and something of a prankster, Sunstorm's intelligence and scientific prowes could one day rival Jetfire and Perceptor. His skin is coated with a substance that converts sunlight to energon, making him one of the most energy efficient transforms, with large energy storage capacity to allow him to transverse warp space.

Sunstormco.jpg
Nice work. What does he change into?

He was based on the Valkyrie VF-11 from Marcros +

vf-11e.jpg

Well I've never been able to draw my other Transformers... but I'll list them.

Splashdown.... Tripple changer Submarine/Helicopter.. Former Decepticon explorer who changed sides when Starscream left him to die on a planet that he was trying to save. He wields two blades and like many Helicopters he is proficient in dual blade combat. He's an explorer at heart and with his dual forms, he has the ability to reach the most remote and inaccessible areas of any planet. His experience stranded on a uninhabited planet have left him with top notch survival skills. Splashdown likes to use the environment against his opponents via commando tactics. His maneuverability as a helicopter alows him to get the drop on faster and better armed opponents, and his underwater skills are second only to single form transformers. Decepticon training and bitterness at his treatment by his former comrades make Splashdown one of the Autobots most effective and and vicious fighters in single combat, but his time alone and fact that other Autobots don't trust him mean that he's no where near as effective as he should be in teamwork situations. He's close friends wth Jetfire/Skyfire due to their shade experiences with Decepticon betrayal.

Weapons: Dual Blades
And array of Missiles and torpedos
And a multi purpose plasma tool that can be used as a plasma rifle or a multipurpose welding tools

Skills

Bladed combat
Sniper skills
Survival
First Aid

Aquabots: A gestalt team of Seafairing vehicles built as a response to the Seacon

Tidalwave: Leader and main body. Tidal wave high speed hydrofoil and a decent combatent but he is limited by his large turn radius at high speeds. He has a stoic personality that he uses to cover for a lack of confidence in his leadership.

Pyre: Rescue and fire fighting: Navy Fire boat, right leg: Pyre is never more alive than in the thick of a fight, or rescue, but he tends to become morose and withdrawn when he doesn't have action.

Slipstream: Left Leg: Logistics and intelligence angent: Luxury speed boat: Slipstream is squave and stealthy. He see's himself as the Aquabot answer James Bond with some justification, but his overconfidence tends to get him in trouble.

Calypso: Right shoulder and upper arm Reseach and since officer: Calypso is a mini sub, explorer and researcher. Of all the Aquabot she is the most at home below the waves and if left to her own devices she would be exploring the wonders of Earth's oceans. Her skills in combat are somewhat limited, a fact that she is painfully aware of.

Whitewater: Left shoulder and upper arm: Combat and interference: Whitewater is a racing speed boat and an excellent scrapper. He has decent firepower tends to server as interference for the other Aquabots. While not as fast as Jetstream, nor as maneuverable as Wavercutter and Wavejumper, he finds himself at the happy medium between the two.

Wavecutter: Right forearm: Commando Single man boat.. Wavecutter is one of the most maneuverable and agile of all the Aquabots. She wields a katana like blade with deadly precision. While the firepower of her laser is lacking, her hand to hand combat more than makes up for it. As one of the smallest Aquabots and a female (seen as week by deception) Wavecutter to be underestimated by her foes.

Wavejumper: Left forearm: Moral officer Slighly more agile than his sister Wavecutter, but not as deadly in combat, Wavercutter focus on distracting and outmaneuvering the enemy. His easy going manner, quick wit and sense of humor make him popular with his peers and make him the perfect bot to keep Aquabot moral running smoothly.

Triton: The gestalt for for the Aquabots. Since the Aquabots work well together and see eachother as a familly unit of bothers and sisters Triton is more well adjusted than many of the other gestalts. He carries a huge triton as a weapon and a bluegreen laser cannon. Despite this, the Aquabots are often more effective acting as a team then merging to form Triton..

I'm trying to think of any objects or machines that haven't been made transformers yet that i would like to see...

Did you see the one I did Kitsune?

Great Work By him I love it. :up:

Wish I could draw Transformers well enough to do Splashdown (my original character not the Decepticon)

I did this write-up on a Jem and the Holograms messageboard two week ago concerning a crossover between Jem and Transformers

These female Transformers are called the Hellbelles, and they transform into the Misfits' guitar-bikes, as well as become their human-Cybertronian hybrid modes. They are:

Jadewind - this green guitar-bike is binary-bonded to Pizzazz, and is the undisputed leader of the Hellbelles, the female equivalent to the male Decepticon Seekers. When transformed and merged with Ms. Gabor, the full robot/human hybrid resembles that of a green/white zebra-stripe version of Pizzazz's stage outfit, with the long string handle becoming a sonic disruptor cannon attached to her arm, like Megatron.

Hellion - this platinum guitar-bike is binary-bonded to Roxy, and is the strongest of the Hellbelles. When merged with Roxy, it becomes a full platinum armored bodysuit and head that matches her hair color. the long part of the bike splits into the wings of a jet, at which time the wheels of the bike become its propellers and have the ability to produce extreme gusts of wind when needed.

Nightraven - this dark black stealth bike belongs to Jetta, and is the only one whose design resembles that of the original COBRA Nightraven from G.I. Joe, but with the wings concealed inside. Jetta/Nightraven's form is an armored bodysuit similar to the design worn by the Misfits in the Jem Jam episode. The robot form is compatible with Jetta's MiniCon sax, Blu-Note, who becomes Nightraven's blacklight beam rifle as a third form.

Mindfreak - What can I say about Mindfreak, but to say that she is Stormer's Cybertronian twin from bad place. This blue guitar-bike not only wants to control Stormer, she actually thinks that she is Stormer! But really, she resembles a modified blue version of her Autobot twin, Arcee. when merged with Ms. Phillips, the armor resembles Pizzazz's blue Winning is Everything oufit merged with the Buell motorbike mode from the 2007 Transformers flick. both Stormer's and Roxy's keytars, Treble and Bass, attach themselves to either side of Mindfreak's bike mode, and become her twin concussion rifles as a third mode.

^ Can you give pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"