Age of Extinction Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticPredator

Superhero
Reaction score
I hope Bay can destroy the world with this one. Would be pretty badass.

Hell, if Stathem is in this, it could be the most badass flick in a long time.

(oh yeah, since this is a Transformer forum, and a Transformer thread, I can fight anyone who disagrees. Because i'm being a postive nancy here :awesome:)

Are you serious here? I mean, i sincerely have no problem with Michael Bay directing TF 4 as i don't expect a reboot soon and i'm sincerelly looking more forward to entertainment with these movies than an inteligent plot.

But the way you talked doesn't really make me think that you have the same opinion, quite the contrary

I'm looking for stupid, and action packed.

Why would I want intelligence in a film about transforming cars? Give me explosions and action.

These are my greasy fast food burger movies.

I can never understant if you're saying the truth or only trolling in this thread

I'm not. I'm really, really not. I love all these movies. I think they're the best kind of stupid popcorn flicks out there. They're not serious. They don't preach. It's just 2 hours about Robots fighting robots. And hot chicks.

I hope it can be good, we still havent gotten back to the level of the first movie yet so hopefully a fourth movie can do that.

Not sure on Statham being in this, if Shia isnt coming back would just rather Dumahel and Gibson were the leads.

Maybe there doesn't have to be an intelligent story line, but at least have good acting and help us be drawn to the characters somehow. My biggest gripe was not knowing who was who except for the obvious yellow bee and red prime. All the decepicons looked identical.

I've heard that complaint a lot, but I've never had a problem distinguishing who's who.

I had a few problems telling who was who in ROTF and DOTM with the Decepticons a few times, just cause they had so many Protoforms and duplicate bots. Autobots were easy to tell though.

I didn't really understand who was who most of the time in RotF, but what made me enjoy DotM so much was how i was able to understand who was who there and because there was cool action, i don't expect an inteligent plot, just to be entertained.

I didn't really understand who was who most of the time in RotF, but what made me enjoy DotM so much was how i was able to understand who was who there and because there was cool action, i don't expect an inteligent plot, just to be entertained.

Agreed. If people go into this film expecting Bay to suddenly change they are going to be disappointed. Hes not gonna change. The human story is probably gonna suck and the action with the bots is gonna be awesome. I hope he pushes himself to out do the whole driller set piece in DOTM.

Those same people are going to watch it, probably hate it and than complain about it for about 5 to 10 years. That's the way it goes.

Last edited:
It will be awsome just as long as Michael Bay gives us new autobot and decepticon characters who appeared in the original animated series that have not been seen for a long time like Trailbreaker

For the new Human Cast of Transformers 4, Bay is gonna need to select a variety of people we know very well that aren't just young like Shia but more serious to amuse us like these

*Johnny Whitworth as the main human Protagonist of the film
pre.jpg

*Emmanuelle Chriqui
Emmanuelle_Chriqui.jpg

*Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps
Tyrese.jpg

*Jeremy Renner
the-avengers-jeremy-renner-marvel-joss-whedon-scarlett-johansson-hawkeye-1.jpg

*Ray Park
004052.jpg

*Scarlett Johansson
black_widow_in_the_avengers-wallpaper-1280x1024.jpg

*Anne Hathaway
anne-hathaway-catwoman-dark-knight-rises-1.jpg

*Christian Bale
batman-begins-2.jpg

*Tom Hardy
tumblr_lolnyiDXUp1qd6laho2_500.jpg

*Joseph Gordon-Levitt
IMG

i just hope he works on the story a bit more. i get that he is a action director but he needs to really dig a bit deeper than that for this franchise.

I hope it can be good, we still havent gotten back to the level of the first movie yet so hopefully a fourth movie can do that.

Not sure on Statham being in this, if Shia isnt coming back would just rather Dumahel and Gibson were the leads.

I'm with you on this one.Continuity needs to continue and not add new leads just because, they could continue with Duhamel and Tyrese.

i just hope he works on the story a bit more. i get that he is a action director but he needs to really dig a bit deeper than that for this franchise.
Then he should be given a better script

Well i am sure bay has to read and ok it to some degree. I just thinks he does not care about story and is about just the military side of it.
Me too, but if he was given a script like The Dark Knight he wouldn't refuse either, i think that the story isn't bad, the problem is the writing of said story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"