Making the perfect Batman suit

Soundwave88

As you command Megatron.
Reaction score
From the poplaur Spider-Man:spidey: page....Show off your costume :batman:

well, not that this hasnt been done before, but i always like showing my suits.:)

Here is my "main" suit:

IM000097.jpg

This is my "old" Begins costume from last Halloween:

IM000809.jpg

Ive currently started a new Begins suit, this is the cape and cowl for that:

IM000179.jpg

Plus, i just finished a Robin costume:

IM000223.jpg

I wish i knew how to make a good Batman suit. I would kill for a Batman Begins batsuit, or a Nomex suit that i could color like Nightwing's suit.

I wish someone would film the making of their next batsuit and put it online with narration or something. I've only got about 6 months until Halloween and I want to go as either Batman, Nightwing, or Joker (if i cant get a high quality suit i'll do this)

Wow I like that first Keaton suit and the Begins suit, I wouldn't change it.

shawdow, the new cowl looks great. Is it a Rubies? If so what modifications did you make to it?

BatMatt said:
shawdow, the new cowl looks great. Is it a Rubies? If so what modifications did you make to it?

This one isnt no Rubies. :D

Actually, the cowl, chest, boots, and guantlets that are in that Begins suit pic of mine are all gone, as well as the legs and kneecaps. I sold those pieces off to have the funds to get supplies to do my new one. Everything is going to be new, even the cape clips. As a matter of fact, im getting ready to pour the second layer of latex in the cod piece mold.

SHADOWBAT69 said:
well, not that this hasnt been done before, but i always like showing my suits.:)

Here is my "main" suit:

IM000097.jpg

IM000809.jpg

IM000179.jpg

IM000223.jpg

Cool!
We dont see nearly enough Robin costumes. Well done.

David

Hey shadowbat in your old begins suit is that cowl gen1 rubies or 2?? I still dont know which one to purchase for my suit.

LongDong said:
.......wow...........lol

whats so funny, im missing the joke.

I wish i could put together costumes like that. What sort of things do you do with having such suits?

Darkseid1 said:
whats so funny, im missing the joke.

I wish i could put together costumes like that. What sort of things do you do with having such suits?

blah blah blah

Darkseid1 said:
this is exactly the type of response i knew i would get from you.

You're not worth debating anything with.:down

Darkseid1 said:
What sort of things do you do with having such suits?

um, after that brief intermission from the topic of this thread, to answer your question, this is just another extension of my collecting. I have my suits on display, however at Halloween time there are some events that i wear them for including our cities Halloween parade. I also do birthday parties and charity events. Its alot of fun.

Well, I know it's far from perfect, but I like showing off my suit every once in a while too :) oh and it's actually not that bad because it's not too hot or too heavy. My first suit was an '89 style one and it sucked going to halloween parties....sweating the whole time, carrying like 20 lbs of friggin' latex all over you. This style suit allows me to party all night, hehe

batman.jpg

09.jpg

batman_ripping_hits2.jpg

Ha, didn't think i'd ever see Batman smoknig a huge bong.

SHADOWBAT69 said:

Here is my "main" suit:

IM000097.jpg

IM000809.jpg

IM000179.jpg

IM000223.jpg

Great suits, especially your main suit. It's awesome!
:up:

ChrisIHC said:
Well, I know it's far from perfect, but I like showing off my suit every once in a while too :) oh and it's actually not that bad because it's not too hot or too heavy. My first suit was an '89 style one and it sucked going to halloween parties....sweating the whole time, carrying like 20 lbs of friggin' latex all over you. This style suit allows me to party all night, hehe

batman.jpg
Is it padded spandex or just airbrushed?

ChrisIHC said:

batman_ripping_hits2.jpg

haha thats awesome!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"