Your PERFECT Batman Movie Suit

I think long ears look kind of dumb. Especially in that picture; they look like shark fins or something. Sorry, but I don't really care what the original design looked like. To each his own.

the thing i don't like about the primary suits in schumacher's batfilms is the way overdone musculature, it looks ridiculous and (pardon the ignorance of this statement) very, very gay. that much definition just makes bruce seem like he's obsessed with the male form.

I don't know, back in the day someone gave me a Batman89 poster of Keaton standing next to the batmobile( I always had a problem with the muscle suit and wouldn't have bought that poster myself) and a friend who was over said it looked like something that would be up on the wall at a gay nightclub. Looking at it that way I thought he was totally right. If anything I would say the 1st Keaton suit looked more defined in the muscle department than either of the Shusuits. I always thought they changed the body of the suit for BR as they thought they'd went a little overboard with the fake muscles tbh.

I think the best cowl face/expression wise was the Batman Begins one.
It also had the best cape for the reasons others have already put forward.
I do like the Kilmer cowl though, nice to have the large pointy Aparo type ears for one movie.
Body wise the Begins costume too.
I do like TDK cowl and body suit, even though it's a little busy, it has a good expression on it and looks good in the light, unlike other bat-suits where they look as unpractical as they really are.

The Arkham Asylum suit looks awesome, but I've always loved Batman 89'

I think long ears look kind of dumb. Especially in that picture; they look like shark fins or something. Sorry, but I don't really care what the original design looked like. To each his own.

Fair enough but I like the long ears and besides, actual Bats have that long ears.

The perfect batsuit is the Batman Begins one.
/thread

The most faithfull suit is Adam West's,the best suit is the panther and for some reason,i kinda like the blue tint of the Clooney suit,i thought it looked cool on those giant movie posters....."The Fearless Dark Knight"......
My ideal suit would be a darkened Adam West suit,keep the small ears,without the drawn on eyebrows and a cape just alittle longer and with no yellow logo,pretty much a Year One suit.

I'd really like one like the Batman from that fan made short Batman vs Alien vs Predator.

But expaling how there is armor under the bat symbol. Using it as a target for da gangstas.

I'd really like one like the Batman from that fan made short Batman vs Alien vs Predator.

But expaling how there is armor under the bat symbol. Using it as a target for da gangstas.

That is a cool suit and very true to the comic without looking cheesy or lame.

Wouldn't work in the Nolanverse. But maybe for something like a Zack Synder's DKR.

Cowl: Batman Forever. (Panther Suit)
Chest Symbol: Batman Begins.
Cape: Batman 89.
Body Armor: Batman Forever, no nipples. (Panther Suit)
Gauntlets: Batman 89.
Legs: Batman Begins.
Boots: Batman Begins
Utility Belt: Batman Forever. (Panther Suit)
Man Beneath the Cowl: Val Kilmer

Cowl: Batman 89
Chest Symbol: Batman 89
Cape: Batman 89
Body Armor: Batman 89
Gauntlets: Batman Begins
Legs: Batman Begins
Boots: Batman Forever
Utility Belt: Batman Begins
Man Beneath the Cowl: Christian Bale

i love the batman returns batsuit. simplicity is its best asset. it's more streamlined, sleek and sharp. it looks like armor rather than a muscle suit.

Last edited:
But maybe for something like a Zack Synder's DKR.

Why does everything have to be by Zack Snyder or Frank Miller (e.g. Sin City) to be accurate to the comics???

I honestly think DKR is overrated.

returns body suit w/ begins/tdk cape, tdk neck w/ 89/returns cowl and begins gloves/ begins boots...

perfect.

Cowl: Batman '89 - black
Chest Symbol: Batman Begins - black
Cape: Batman Begins - black
Body Armor: Batman Returns - charcoal gray
Gauntlets: Batman '89 plates with Batman Begins fins - black
Legs: Batman Returns - charcoal gray
Boots: Batman '89 - black
Utility Belt: Batman: Arkham Asylum

yet_another_Bat_suit_by_BroHawk.jpg

:batman:
:supes:

I say keep the pink utility belt but maybe add more rouge to the overall purpleness and you have one fabulouuuuus suit!

My ideal suit would be a darkened Adam West suit,keep the small ears,without the drawn on eyebrows and a cape just alittle longer and with no yellow logo,pretty much a Year One suit.

I'd like to see something like that for the next series(hoping that the next director decides to use a more stylized visual approach like Rodriguez for Sin City)

I think the best look for a Batman movie suit would be, the Cowl he has now, but with a smoother suit, I mean the plating wouldn't look bad if it didn't have all those different designs and all around his shoulders. I'd rather see a smoother suit like the BB suit but no clasps on the cape, looks too much like the sonar suit, I hated that they put those clasps on there. The TDK suit looked much better without them.

And I understand the plating is easier for him to move but if they could tone it down a bit and smooth it out.

They said TFDK suit would be more like the comics so I was dissapointed to see the first pic and he look more like Ironman. I got used to it quick and grew to love it but I still was more of a Matt Wagner type look, classic Black and Grey. Which it does look like somewhat. I mean the cape is darker than the rest of the costume, they should just darken the mask, gloves and boots and then go with the lighter black that the rest of the suit is. It would be alot more like the Comics and better IMO. I just want his chest smoother so the Bat symbol isn't dented in. It should be a smooth chest plate with a bigger Bat like the BB suit. Sure he's had smaller Bats before but for it being the classic suit without the oval the big Bat looks much cooler. It conveys more power, looks more like armor protecting his chest also aswell as looking awesome.

Everything else is fine though. Or have all the plating but put that spandex or whatever that part of the suit is on the out side covering all the dents and so on.

But anything's better than what Val and Clooney wore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"