Man builds $2M Batcave in home

OMG! THAT IS SO COOL!

Does he have a Batman costume and a Batmobile?

There is already a thread about this on the BatBoards.

Still awesome though.

Meh. If I had that kind of money, I'd build my own personal Fortress of Solitude.

:supes::super::supes:

I'm turning my old dollhouse into a playhouse for my nephews, and was planning to add a Batcave (more like a Bat-attic, but still, it's going to have Batman). But it's definitely not going to look nearly as cool as the one this guy made. :wow:

Wow, I wish I had that type of money to piss away. Looks really awesome, though.

i thought i read this was just a concept.. from a competition and not someone actually building it?

I'm turning my old dollhouse into a playhouse for my nephews, and was planning to add a Batcave (more like a Bat-attic, but still, it's going to have Batman). But it's definitely not going to look nearly as cool as the one this guy made. :wow:

A few questions...

1. You have a dollhouse?
  2. How big is this dollhouse?
  3. Do you really think Batman would condone you putting a batcave into a former dollhouse?
  4. Pics of awesomeness of post-converted-dollhouse-into-batcave please?

That is a very interesting piece of news and I hope that man spent his money well on his new "Batcave" -Matthew Broadstone

hey matt broadstone, what's your user name from? like is it a character, or your actual name? or, judging by the disturbingly neutral tone of your posts, are you... A BOT!?!?!

[YT]a1Y73sPHKxw&feature=fvwrel[/YT]

If I built a bat cave, it wouldn't be a home theater, it would be a bat cave with a giant screen and a computer. Posting on the Hype on 108 inch screen.

hell yeaaaahh. I'd build a fortress of solitude theater, watch movies in side a giant crystal, as soon as that technology is made available to the public, of course.

To DarkSovereignty; I am unsure of what you mean by bot, and I apologize if my tone is not as pleasing as you would like. -Matt Broadstone

no need to apologize, I'm just messing with you, you're just have an incredibly articulate and polite manner of speaking lol.

A few questions...

1. You have a dollhouse?
  2. How big is this dollhouse?
  3. Do you really think Batman would condone you putting a batcave into a former dollhouse?
  4. Pics of awesomeness of post-converted-dollhouse-into-batcave please?

Answers:

1. it's an old dollhouse that my mom's uncle made for me and my sister when we were little (as in, it's about 30 years old now). It's been languishing in my parents' old basement and I took it before they moved so I could refurbish it. My sister has one boy (who's 4) and she's expecting her second boy, so with no girls (yet), it's becoming a playhouse.

2. Pretty big. About 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide. Half of the roof lifts up for an attic, so I've deemed that superhero headquarters. My nephew has already claimed space for Mickey Mouse, Woody, Buzz, and Spiderman. There will also be dinosaurs.

3. The Star Wars action figures never complained when they lived there back in the 80s, so if Batman objects, that's his problem. :oldrazz:

4. I just started, but I will post them as I update. Don't get your hopes up, I've never refurbished a dollhouse/playhouse before.

I could imagine the confusion when bringing a date home

"omg ..your Batman".

"Nah , I just think it looks cool"

i thought i read this was just a concept.. from a competition and not someone actually building it?

This is what I thought also. I swear I've seen the very last picture before some time ago.

It's not really realistic unless it has a foot deep of bat poop on the floor. :o

i cut-out a slab of wood in shape of the Bat-logo, painted it black, and put a blue light behind it. My room's blue and smells like a cave. Does that count?

also, i like to keep people out so i can mope and brood like a man.
a batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"