Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

It's his house. That lady had no business looking into his house in the first place.
But where do you draw the line with that? What's stopping some perv from revealing themselves with the blinds open on purpose and then using the defense that they were in their own house?
Why? His house, his curtains, it's not his responsibility to keep people from staring into his house.
You're late.

I don't think she was right to call the police or that he should be charged with anything, I'm just hesitant to jump on the "its-your-house-so-you-can-be-nekkid-with-the-drapes-wide-open" bandwagon.

I should be able to fry some eggs in my own home on a Sunday afternoon with my nads out.

I should be able to fry some eggs in my own home on a Sunday afternoon with my nads out.
I agree. But with the blinds wide open? That I'm kind of iffy about.

He had a big bush up in front.

Of the window that is. :oldrazz:

So like I said, she had to put forth a lot of effort to see something...at 5:30 IN THE MORNING nonetheless. :whatever:

He had a big bush up in front.

Of the window that is. :oldrazz:

So like I said, she had to put forth a lot of effort to see something...at 5:30 IN THE MORNING nonetheless. :whatever:
Exactly. The mistake the guy made wasn't that he didn't close the blinds, but that he assumed at 5:30 in the morning that no one would be outside that actually cared that he was naked in his own home.

I still have a hard time believing that she wasn't TRYING to see something.

Why? His house, his curtains, it's not his responsibility to keep people from staring into his house.
It does make it harder for people to see what's going on in one's home with closed curtains or the shade pulled down, since those things are conveniently placed inside the home.

He needs to charge HER with whatever charge he can related to "peeping toms" :p

But where do you draw the line with that? What's stopping some perv from revealing themselves with the blinds open on purpose and then using the defense that they were in their own house?

I draw the line at people's god damned sensitivities.

I don't see why the human body is such an offensive subject. It's the most natural thing in our existence as human beings.

I don't care if it's a pair of breasts, a vagina, or a penis, I am not offended by any part of the human body (unless someone is just like full out spreading their ass cheeks while blowing diahreha or something - but that's foul for other reasons).

People are so against the human body, we're not allowed to see naked people. If a guy wants to see a naked woman, OH NOEZ HE'S TEH PERVERT!!! If a penis is ever exposed publically OH NOEZ IT'Z TEH OFFENSIVE!!!

There is nothing more natural than the human body, and I don't understand why it's so offensive.

He should just count his blessings that he didn't spill that coffee... Never mind the neighbours, do you really want to expose your nards to scolding hot coffee?

Looks like this early bird

*sun glasses*

needed to cover his worm.....

Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"