• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Man Escapes Shark's Jaws...

Actually, a shark will react quite a bit more to an eye injury than to a rap on the nose. The nose houses very valuable sensory organs, the ampullae of Lorenzini, sensitive to the faint electrical impulses generated by cellular activity. This may work on a small shark by sheer force, but not larger sharks. Always, always, go for the eyes.

Lucky guy. :up:

...those damn sharks. :cmad:

Or the genitals.
I know this was a joke...kind of...but I can't help but comment on it.

Male sharks have two, "penises," called claspers. Generally, they are readily visible, anchored at around the pelvic fin(s), ending near the anal fin(s). I really wonder if, if at all possible, going for them truly would deter a shark attack...

Females, on the other hand, urinate, defecate, have sex and give birth all out of the same opening (known as the oviduct).

I know this was a joke...kind of...but I can't help but comment on it.

Male sharks have two, "penises," called claspers. Generally, they are readily visible, anchored at around the pelvic fin(s), ending near the anal fin(s). I really wonder if, if at all possible, going for them truly would deter a shark attack...

Females, on the other hand, urinate, defecate, have sex and give birth all out of the same opening (known as the oviduct).

man...i want to comment on that, but i don't know how to

I'm sure that guy will be called "Lucky" for his nickname after this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"