Status
Not open for further replies.
zvusbuE.jpg
IVlOqFy.jpg
SLcWzae.jpg

SDe3qpo.jpg
OUEyYo0.jpg
vBJ7PB4.jpg
Zod look Awesome.Love the armor and hair.

Superman looks to have receding hair lol.It look like he losing his hair.Zod hair
look alot better.I'm sure the hair styles will look better on film.

923174_556277111084162_1479775428_n.jpg

Superman looks to have receding hair lol.It look like he losing his hair.Zod hair

That's perfect. :woot:
2lcrbiq.jpg
vrpm3m.jpg
9prj3a.jpg

Can someone make an avatar of the Lois and Clark holding hands and the interview scene?

Umm.. Shannon's hairline is actually somewhat more receding than HC's. That Caesar cut doesn't hide anything. =) Still, losing some hair is very common with age, but it's not like either of the two is going bald any time soon.

Michael-Shannon_1869242c.jpg

Last edited:
Umm.. Shannon's hairline is actually somewhat more receding than HC's. That Caesar cut doesn't hide anything. =) Still, losing some hair is very common with age, but it's not like either of the two is going bald any time soon.

570_Michael-Shannon-says-Zod-is-not-a-villain-in-Man-of-Steel-2223.jpg
It's cool.I don't care how another man hair look.I think the hair styles will look fine on screen.Let's not whine about Zod hair, because People already nit picking about superman hair in this movie.It's not going to make or break the film.

o3JgyzR.gif

Can someone please make this avvy appropriate so I can use it. :D

Lol yea.I would take what they did to his hair in the movie over this any day.

Michael-Shannon_1869242c.jpg

Hey, Kane (or anyone else you has the time), would you mind adding the fade-in of the S shield from the trailer to the avvy you made for me here:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=25620371&postcount=540

Essentially, I'd like it to look when the shot of Jor-El holding baby Kal fades to black, it's so that the S shield can fade in. Thanks for any help. No rush!

You are the man! Perfect!

why are people requesting such serious melodramatic gifs? What happened to fun?

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"