• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so freaking tired come on MOS

Nothing about Godzilla excites me.

With Henry Cavill's hair been long again does anyone think MOS might be having reshoots?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if every move in the WB panel except MoS shows footage. But it will be a very vicious, angry laugh.

Watching and tripping over a bunch of fan-posts on a screen is so medieval. NEO-medieval!

does godzilla even have a release date ?

at this point I change my mind, they would have to be homicidal to not top all the footage of the other films they've shown with mos. That would essentially be outhyping their own product.

plus, they know every one's there for mos.

Godzilla and Pacific rim seem like they made for the same audience(literally). I hope they separate their release dates by a mile.

Thinking about it, I don't think I've followed a Comic Con thread since Spiderman 3! Man that was years ago!!

Everyone was wanting to see the Venom reveal lol lets hope this blows that out of the water!!

Get these afro puffs off stage and put on some Superman.

Nothing's happening...?

There's only an hour and a half left. Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"