What Do You Expect at SDCC '13?

Civilian
Reaction score
Since MoS was released a lot of us have bounced around ideas of what could/should be unveiled at San Diego Comic Con in a few weeks but no one has made a thread about it, so I thought I'd do it.

So fellow Hypers, what do you expect to see at SDCC this year in terms of Man of Steel and DCCU? Do you think an official official announcement of MoS 2 will happen? Maybe a confirmation of Lex, new actors? What about the rest of DCCU?

And beyond what you expect, what would you like to see unveiled?

I'm hoping they announce Man of Steel 2 and in a sort of related topic a new Superman Animated Series but that seems to be a pipe dream.

Beyond a Man of Steel 2 announcement I'm really not expecting anything else in terms of the DCU as the whole Robinov situation might have put the breaks on other films for the immediate future.

For Antje Traue to look good during The Seventh Son panel. :p

But seriously, I hope for a MOS 2 announcement or a future DCCU film like Flash or Wonder Woman. It's going to be very interesting, especially seeing how Legendary maybe working with Universal now.

Just MoS 2. The other stuff would be gravy for me, frankly. But I want MoS 2.

I'm really hoping MoS 2 gets something at the very least. It would be great if an announcement that a script if already finished (like if Goyer was writing it while MoS was filming or something) and an actor had been signed on for Lex. A specific filming date and release date would be great so we can start getting excited too (I'm hoping for a December 2015).

I also hope Flash and WW solo projects are announced, and i'm hoping for a December 2014 Flash, and a March 2015 WW are announced. For this to be the case a script for Flash would have to have been completed in secret and an actor already chosen ::cough Charlie Hunnam cough::

I'm hoping they announce Man of Steel 2 and in a sort of related topic a new Superman Animated Series but that seems to be a pipe dream.

Beyond a Man of Steel 2 announcement I'm really not expecting anything else in terms of the DCU as the whole Robinov situation might have put the breaks on other films for the immediate future.

Now that would be perfect.

I'm hoping for a MOS 2 announcement as well as announcements on other DC films, especially JL.

I hope they'll announce that Zack Snyder will be directing JL. After seeing the action in MOS, there is no one better for the part than he is. It would be a dream come true. :woot:

When is San Diego Comic Con?

MOS2 - greenlit and date of release. i wish they were bossy enough to announce the whole plan like ASM. (3 sequels confirmed and greenlit)

I expect an announcement of MOS2, maybe the name of the film. I want announcements of World's Finest, Flash, Wonder Woman and Justice League too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"