Days of Future Past The Official Comic Con Thread

I wonder if the professor can stand in the scene, as it all takes place in the mind?! In x1 we saw him walk when in senator Kelly's mind

So what it is the deal then? Assuming Prof X had a twin brother seen in TLS, what's his deal? Maybe the muscles atrophied or whatever and that body can no longer walk. But some promoshots had Xavier standing up. Perhaps his body is can reassemble despite what happened?

The 1st picture we saw of him in the picture could be just a test shot.

The other one with the head to shoulder shot, isn't showing his legs. And that shot can be done even if he was just sitting. Its just like taking an I.D. picture.

Someone please describe the looks of the characters in the footage shown. Costumes? Hair? SOMETHING.!?!

Yeah, looks like he's [blackout]still in the wheelchair[/blackout].

:awesome:

tumblr_mqhw58B6wF1qkc8gxo1_500.png

There is an inconsistency with Trask, I recently remembered that Trask was in Last Stand and was played by Bill Duke a black actor and now in Days of Future Past he is played by Peter Dinklage who is white. If all the X-men movies are canon, how are they gonna explain that ha. Also, anyone else kinda disappointed that the Sentinels are human sized?

The Trask in X3 was credited as Secretary Trask. He was obviously meant to be Bolivar (like XO:Wolverine's Emma was meant to be Emma Frost) but he was never namechecked as Bolivar onscreen, so they can get away with it. They can just be two different men with the same last name.

There is an inconsistency with Trask, I recently remembered that Trask was in Last Stand and was played by Bill Duke a black actor and now in Days of Future Past he is played by Peter Dinklage who is white. If all the X-men movies are canon, how are they gonna explain that ha. Also, anyone else kinda disappointed that the Sentinels are human sized?

They better explain how trask turned from a 4' 5 white man into a 6' 4 black man or else :argh:

Hank McCoy was shown in X2 on the television in the bar with Mystique and the guard, and he was human with glasses. Yes, he wasn't too far too from Nicholas Hoult's human Hank, but certainly not the Beast that we see in X3 or XM:FC.

You just have to ignore some of that stuff.

Well in.spoiler pics [BLACKOUT]Hank is looking human[/BLACKOUT] so.that could tie.into the X2 cameo

Well in.spoiler pics [BLACKOUT]Hank is looking human[/BLACKOUT] so.that could tie.into the X2 cameo

Don't be so sure, seems like it ma be a temp cure in DOFP, but we will see

I think beast in X2 will be treated like trask in X3 or Emma frost in origins, or the cyclops,storm Easter eggs in FC

Last edited:
Sebastian Shaw was debating Beast on TV in X2, and he wasn't Kevin Bacon. It will be easy to ignore the Trask from X3 (or say he was a different Trask, since he didn't hate mutants).

Dr. Shaw was debating him, not Sebastian Shaw.
And Hank uses there the same technology as in comics, image inducer.

i don't think singer will take that hank cameo in X2 into consideration, after all there is a cyclops,storm cameo in FC but thats way to early in the timeline, just accept them as easter eggs, trask in X3, sentinel in X3

Last edited:
wasn't there a sentinel easter egg in Xmen-3 it was quite huge in size .

I wonder why they are toying with the sizes when they can make them bigger .

The Official X-Men Movies Youtube page has made their own Comic-Con video

[YT]oqY6yx6_qXc[/YT]

AWESOME!!

This video SELLS the movie, damm. Music was perfect! :D

Ive said it many times already but I'll say it again: this movie will be HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

I love how happy the OT cast got when Halle said about being glad Singer was back. Anna nodding and clapping along. You really get the impression they didn't like Ratner or X3. Some of the cast don't even try to hide that. I'm not sure some of them would have come back if it had been him. Anna wouldn't have I don't believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"