Man punches baby to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topdawg

Sidekick
Reaction score
"Tyrone Spellman, 25, punched his 17-month-old daughter in the face, twice, after she pulled on the cords linked to his video game system (apparently a vertical-standing 360 or PS2), causing the system to fall and scratch the rented game inside. The child’s body was discovered by the mother, who awoke from a nap and saw that the child’s eyes were closed, and that she wasn’t breathing. The child, Aaliyah Spellman, was pronounced dead at the hospital."
spellman.gif

thats some ****ed up ****! :cmad:

LINKS:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/15505658.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14790699/

Shocking stuff.

During my Criminal Law modules however I've come up with worse. I mad who tried to suffocate his baby and threw it against the wall, killing it, because he couldn't hear the television.

In prison, HE will be the "Playstation".

Blame it on the video games they will:(

Mic said:
Blame it on the video games they will:(

Yup, Congress will have more "evidence" of its harmful effects.:dry:

Tropico said:
Yup, Congress will have more "evidence" of its harmful effects.:dry:
Damn you GTA and Simpsons: Hit and Run!!! Daaammnnnn yyoouu!!! :cmad: *Shakes fist in air*

Topdawg said:
"Tyrone Spellman, 25, punched his 17-month-old daughter in the face, twice, after she pulled on the cords linked to his video game system (apparently a vertical-standing 360 or PS2), causing the system to fall and scratch the rented game inside. The child’s body was discovered by the mother, who awoke from a nap and saw that the child’s eyes were closed, and that she wasn’t breathing. The child, Aaliyah Spellman, was pronounced dead at the hospital."
spellman.gif

thats some ****ed up ****! :cmad:

Don't you have a link to the story??

And people are killing innocent stingrays because of Steve Irwin. I think we should tell people that this guy killed the Croc Hunter and let the freaks get a hold of him

What's ****ed up is that I laughed at this thread's title.

DOG LIPS said:
In prison, HE will be the "Playstation".

Only for about 10 minutes. They kill guys who hurt, kill or molest children in prison.

jag

jaguarr said:
Only for about 10 minutes. They kill guys who hurt, kill or molest children in prison.

jag
That sucks. This guy should live a very long, ass-pained, loose life. :down

jaguarr said:

jag

I always hear that. I bet it's just a myth. Murderers and rapists judging child abusers. Absurd.

Poetic Chaos said:
I always hear that. I bet it's just a myth. Murderers and rapists judging child abusers. Absurd.

My first job right out of college was working in the court system. Trust me...it's not a myth.

jag

Rapists get dealt with second after the child abusers. True story.

deathshead2 said:
That really hurt my feelings.

Hey, my white friends back home treat their consoles like the holy grail :(

It's stories like this that make me sick to my stomach. It's also sad that this thread, after a few people with compassion came around, turned it into a big joke about video games.

That's in poor taste, if you ask me.

Poetic Chaos said:

you'd be surprised...... apparently of all crimes you get sent to Jail for.... hurting any kid... much less killing them makes you an outcast.. even in prison. So I've read...... it's like some prison code... you don't mess with children... weird. :huh:

Equint77 said:
you'd be surprised...... apparently of all crimes you get sent to Jail for.... hurting any kid... much less killing them makes you an outcast.. even in prison. So I've read...... it's like some prison code... you don't mess with children... weird. :huh:
I guess because the kid really can't defend themself, so it makes it kind of a bully kind of thing to the inmates. Like if you went to a Mario Bros. fan club where everyone had beaten the game fair, but you used cheat codes to skip to the last level, so they beat on your face.

theShape said:
It's stories like this that make me sick to my stomach. It's also sad that this thread, after a few people with compassion came around, turned it into a big joke about video games.

That's in poor taste, if you ask me.

I agree. A 17 month old baby was beat to death and all people can do here is joke, make fun of each other, and talk about video games. It's very sickening and it shows the moronic state that SOME posters are in.

Give me five minutes alone with this guy and I'd beat him to death for hurting an innocent child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"