Man tricks girlfriend into taking abortion drug, gets 14 years.

Frankly, I'm a little confused as to the acrobatics heterosexual men are willing to go to just to have unprotected sex. It's not as if an accidental conception is the worst thing that can happen to you in that scenario.
Apparently for some it is.

Women can only get pregnant around their ovulation period. So if you can figure out their ovulation times you can avoid pregnancy.

But this seems to be hidden secret that women keep from men and other women.

I guess they want people to use rubbers. lol.

That's partly because even if HIV/AIDS did not exist, there are plenty of STDs that can prove fatal to women specifically. Some STDs that for a man are maybe a small annoyance can have seriously bad health consequences for women.

14 years is definitely excessive. What punishment do people get for killing goldfish? I think that would be appropriate.

Aside from administering a substance that causes a physical injury to a woman, faking a doctor's signature to acquire restricted drugs is on the narcotics-trafficking continuum, so I think those things together makes quite a fair sentence.

Frankly, I'm a little confused as to the acrobatics heterosexual men are willing to go to just to have unprotected sex. It's not as if an accidental conception is the worst thing that can happen to you in that scenario.

Conversely, apparently it's about as prevalent for gold digging ladies trying to get a rich guy to impregnate them so they can benefit for 18 years.

Aside from administering a substance that causes a physical injury to a woman, faking a doctor's signature to acquire restricted drugs is on the narcotics-trafficking continuum, so I think those things together makes quite a fair sentence.
This. This is what the issue is, despite everyone pointing out the baby mama drama and fertile cycles and WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?! :funny:

:lmao: that Paradoxium has his own fertility app to keep track of who he's sleeping with. That is all.

I stopped using a fertility app because my cycle is crazy-irregular, then I got on the pill and it didn't matter anymore. Even if I got off the pill and the hubs and I WANTED a kid, it would probably be really hard for us. It's a freaking crapshoot. :funny: While some women are just super-fertile, like my coworker who got pregnant only seeing her husband like, 2 weekends a month and (I assume) she was still on depo at the time.

Conversely, apparently it's about as prevalent for gold digging ladies trying to get a rich guy to impregnate them so they can benefit for 18 years.

Well if that's so prevelant then rich guys should know better than to go bareback during any short-term relationship.

This guy was thinking with his crotch then did something even more thoughtless once it resulted in pregnancy.

There's no defending him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"