Man tricks girlfriend into taking abortion drug, gets 14 years.

I just found out about this thread. I showed up at the right time.

This is better than television!

bre55sp

This thread is awesome.
I'm surprised you don't want it closed...

:yay: We have kept it pretty civil though and for that I'm glad. Thanks CP.... Thought those word would never be typed...but I gotta type them.

I'm surprised you don't want it closed...

:yay: We have kept it pretty civil though and for that I'm glad. Thanks CP.... Thought those word would never be typed...but I gotta type them.

It's amazing that a thread with this much potential for disaster ended up joking about anal leakage.

World peace is possible :funny:

Edit: And likewise :toth

Last edited:
It's amazing that a thread with this much potential for disaster ended up joking about anal leakage.

World peace is possible :funny:

Be careful: we almost lost the Henry Cavill thread for talk like that!

When guns are blazing that's always a good thing...lol

What you talkin' bout, Pink Ranger!!!

Wait a minute you can give a girl an abortion drug 6 weeks in and it works? I thought things like Plan B work like a day or 2 after

What is the use of abortion clinics if you can get a drug to do the job?

To get the feeling of Ridgemont High.

Wait a minute you can give a girl an abortion drug 6 weeks in and it works? I thought things like Plan B work like a day or 2 after

What is the use of abortion clinics if you can get a drug to do the job?
Depends on how lengthy the process is. If it's early, you can just take a drug which causes a miscarriage, if it's actually started to develop a bit, i think there's a more 'invasive' approach. Also, you can only get the drug to do this through an abortion clinic as far as I know.

Which is why this fool had to forge his father's signature to get the pills. His father is a obstetrician-gynecologist.

Anal sex isn't foolproof either, considering....leakage...and how close the anus and vagina are.

This is by far the greatest thing I have ever read from a Mod. This thread has turned my :csad: upside down :yay:

Leakage for the win

This guy is a real jerk, but 14 years is excessive, IMO, for something women take legally every day to induce abortions.

It's legal for her to kill her unborn baby but not for him to indirectly do it?

I'm not sifting through 12 pages of possibly arguing and such, but I'd say my guess is that he's getting some time for faking the prescription, as well as causing it against her will. I'm not gonna get into if aborting a 6-week old fetus is murder or not, but considering she wasn't planning on aborting, then I'd say he does need some time. I don't know if I would consider 14 years excessive or not.

All things considering, I think the guy is a piece of trash for this though.

Isn't it true you can't get pregnant in water? Or while standing up......because of gravity? :o

What!? Yes you can still get pregnant during both.

Sarcasm about sex on a messageboard where the average poster hasn't even seen a boob in person? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"