Man tricks girlfriend into taking abortion drug, gets 14 years.

I forgot where I was for a second. I apologize. lol

When I last left this thread yesterday, it had taken a turn for the boring. Now it's just taken a turn for the insane in the last few pages. What is going on here?

When I last left this thread yesterday, it had taken a turn for the boring. Now it's just taken a turn for the insane in the last few pages. What is going on here?

That's the power of the Hype.

shenanigans-super-troopers-shenanigans-cheeky-fun-demotivational-poster-1258849767.jpg

Anal sex isn't foolproof either, considering....leakage...and how close the anus and vagina are.
Must. Not. Put. This. In. Signature.

I randomly read this. Now I almost wish I had just not read anything in here. Almost. :oldrazz::funny:

This is by far the greatest thing I have ever read from a Mod. This thread has turned my :csad: upside down :yay:

Leakage for the win

Hey I was just trying to correct a safe sex misconception :csad:

Though I think I should correct the misconception's misconception. The likelyhood of getting pregnant like this is virtually impossible.

There's a reason penetration is key to pregnancy... even under ideal conditions it can take sperm days to reach an egg with no guarantee it will succeed. To take into further consideration the extraordinary length it would need to reach... and going into any further detail is probably asking for a yellow card at the least. :o

There's a reason penetration is key to pregnancy... even under ideal conditions it can take sperm days to reach an egg with no guarantee it will succeed. To take into further consideration the extraordinary length it would need to reach... and going into any further detail is probably asking for a yellow card at the least. :o

Which raises the age-old question: why can't it just use the giant eagles?

Those giant eagles cost $499.95 an hour. You want to foot that bill?

next article

"Giant eagle questioned in court in helping woman become impregnated from boyfriend"

"Boyfriend pleads case that giant eagle grabbed his swimmers and landed them gently at their destination without explicit consent of both parties."

Ok I'll see myself out........

next article

"Giant eagle questioned in court in helping woman become impregnated from boyfriend"

"Boyfriend pleads case that giant eagle grabbed his swimmers and landed them gently at their destination without explicit consent of both parties."

Ok I'll see myself out........

Boyfriend insists that eagles should not have been involved, as it is the journey of self-discovery and courage that matters.

And that "look" they give each other in Rivendell.

Women can only get pregnant around their ovulation period. So if you can figure out their ovulation times you can avoid pregnancy.

But this seems to be hidden secret that women keep from men and other women.

I guess they want people to use rubbers. lol.

Yeah but their ovulation period can fluctuate because of stress, being sick. Some women can even drop 2 eggs at a time. Even if you are keeping tabs on your cycle, stuff still can happen.

I use MyDays (android) for tracking girl's period and ovulation. Different user profiles allows you to track different girls at the same time. Not bullet proof, but good way to find out when to be with or avoid a girl. So be with girl B while girl A is menstruating. Or game girl c harder, while she is ovulating.

Yeah but their ovulation period can fluctuate because of stress, being sick. Some women can even drop 2 eggs at a time. Even if you are keeping tabs on your cycle, stuff still can happen.

I have a couple friends who know their cycles inside and out and have managed to stay pregnant free for years (5+).

I'm too lazy to keep track, so I pop that nice little pill every day. Plus, it keeps my skin looking nice.

But, yes, you're right, stress can be a mother****** on a cycle. If you think PMS is bad enough, add stress to it and witness the kind of hormonal cluster**** that comes up. It makes the Hulk look like a mild mannered sissy.

Frankly, I'm a little confused as to the acrobatics heterosexual men are willing to go to just to have unprotected sex. It's not as if an accidental conception is the worst thing that can happen to you in that scenario.

While not the worst, it can be 18 years of misery for some of them.

Saying some men suffer "18 years of misery"is a bit extreme.

Worst case scenario they can avoid the child but make a payment once a month.

7 ... 8 ...9 .. right, 9 US states where gay families can't adopt a child because I'm told homosexuals make bad parents.

Sorry, just thinking out loud, carry on, gentlemen.

Saying some men suffer "18 years of misery"is a bit extreme.

Worst case scenario they can avoid the child but make a payment once a month.
In their minds it is that extreme. There are some men who truly think that way.

In their minds it is that extreme. There are some men who truly think that way.

Come on, it's not like that backward mindset has been popularized by a platinum-selling recording artist or anything.

You might have to narrow down that reference a bit.:o

Frankly, I'm a little confused as to the acrobatics heterosexual men are willing to go to just to have unprotected sex. It's not as if an accidental conception is the worst thing that can happen to you in that scenario.
It does feel better. But, I wouldn't even trust most people if they said they were on the pill. I'd still use protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"