Man... Wouldn't it be sweet to have....

Master Chief said:
It'd be sweet to have a time machine.

Too risky. You change one thing and when you get back to the present; Hitler rules America and the dinosaurs never died out.

Movies205 said:
With a toilet seat that wipe your ass:confused:

F**k yeah. :up: Or better yet, a time machine room. With a 103" HDTV, and a TIVO loaded with every program within the past hundred and future hundred years on it. Complete with a reclining seat which can double as a toilet, and is magically enhanced so no stench emits from your foul droppings ever, and yer arse is instantly wiped each time it is used.

And Colossal dude... with the time machine, I don't care about what happens as long as my room is kickass.

Master Chief said:
It'd be sweet to have a time machine.
I swear to god there are nipples in the clouds of your avatar. I am not making this up. Everytime I look at it they're staring at me. Go away. I don't have anything for you! :eek:

Master Chief said:
And Colossal dude... with the time machine, I don't care about what happens as long as my room is kickass.

No respect for timelines these days, I tell ya.

Colossal Spoons said:
No respect for timelines these days, I tell ya.

"Time..................line?..............*annoyed sigh*.....Time isn't made out of lines.................... It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" - Caboose from Red vs Blue :D

I'll extend it so you and AndthePickles can live in a seperate room in my ginormous room. :up: Then your kiddies can have live history lessons, that'd be farkin' kickass.

Master Chief said:
I'll extend it so you and AndthePickles can live in a seperate room in my ginormous room. :up: Then your kiddies can have live history lessons, that'd be farkin' kickass.
THE NIPPLES...How can you miss them??? Subliminal messages disturb me. :(

There are no nipplies! She's just hottness!!

Master Chief said:
There are no nipplies! She's just hottness!!
No..in the CLOUDS, next to where her breasts would be. It's evil. They're corrupting your mind.

Master Chief said:

No kiddies for us please :down

Where is this room of yours gonna be exactly?

I dunno. Above, below. To the left, right, or even the entrance. Booyah!

Have a bunch of kiddies anyways, 'cause y'know, you can train them to be these super soldier badasses of the future when we bring back M249s into like, 1842 and we break history and the universe collapses.

Master Chief said:
I seenocloud nipples :confused:
To the left of her, underneath her breasts, are two small puffs of clouds connected to two other clouds next to each other. Perverted gamemakers. :down
I will copy the picture with them circled if you do not still see them.

Master Chief said:
F**k yeah. :up: Or better yet, a time machine room. With a 103" HDTV, and a TIVO loaded with every program within the past hundred and future hundred years on it. Complete with a reclining seat which can double as a toilet, and is magically enhanced so no stench emits from your foul droppings ever, and yer arse is instantly wiped each time it is used.

Dude... you are spoiled... Give you an inch and you want a mile...

Master Chief said:
I dunno. Above, below. To the left, right, or even the entrance. Booyah!

Have a bunch of kiddies anyways, 'cause y'know, you can train them to be these super soldier badasses of the future when we bring back M249s into like, 1842 and we break history and the universe collapses.

That would be cool if your machine could exist outside space and time. That way, when we F up the universe and it collapses; we can always go back and fix it.

a custom made woman, genetically programmed to pleasure be whenever I want:O

I really wish I could get that toilet that wipes your ass. With my lack of time, it is becoming harder and harder to take my sweet time and wipe the whole shebang, and it sucks because there is this little crevice that I have to turn my hand backwards to get the paper up into.

Clerk said:
I really wish I could get that toilet that wipes your ass. With my lack of time, it is becoming harder and harder to take my sweet time and wipe the whole shebang, and it sucks because there is this little crevice that I have to turn my hand backwards to get the paper up into.

What type of brand of TP are you using? TP makes all the difference, personally I can stand getting the rough stuff if it's thicker, what's a little rug burn when your burning that much time? :confused:

it would be sweet to have a neural network programme that is able to predict a unique variations in outputs considering the data used to train it has similar inputs for varying outputs.

also carb foods that were carb free.

If there were to be types of sweet brown chocolate and food that were high in colesterol,and yet would not affect your physical apearence,nor your health,then life would be grand.

Movies205 said:
... You know it'd be awesome to have a grizzly bear as a bodyguard but not any grizzly bear, a grizzly bear from the old west... Come On!

Word!:up:

I would like to have a wallet that never ran out of money. Every time you took money out, it was magically replaced with untraceable money (tax free). And when you went to a different country the currency would change over to what ever was customary for that country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"