Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather

Gotham Knight

Watchful Protector
Reaction score
It's the fight that apparently will never happen. The reason that it won't, is because Floyd wants a random blood test taken within a few days of the fight, if I'm correct. And Manny doesn't want to because he says it will drain his strength. Anyway I guess the question is, who would you take if this fight ever happened? If you ask me, well Manny may have some of the fastest hands, Floyd wins matches by stick and moving. So Manny wouldn't get a chance to beat Floyd's head in the way he does with other guys. I would imagine a closely scored match, with Floyd coming out on top.

Last edited:
Theres already a boxing thread - Here

There is too much money at stake for this fight to never see the light of day, providing Mayweather escapes his court charges & Pacman manages to get past Mosley, this fight has to happen.

Mayweather is just as fast if not faster than Pacquiao & on top of that Mayweather has one of the best defenses in boxing ever, in my opinion, great head movement with a superb blocking/parrying technique. Both fighters will be fighting people who are on superior levels to anything they've ever faced before.

Personal opinion here, but I'd want to see Manny beat him every time. Most probably because Floyd simply put, seems a right jackass, while Manny seems the complete opposite.

I heard a rumour on the radio that they want to have the fight in South Africa in conjuntion with Nelson Mandela's 100 birthday ( he is a huge boxing fan, and was a pretty good amature boxer back in the day)

They're both a pair of b****es for not having this fight made yet. One because he's scared of needles and the other because he's afraid to lose that '0'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"