March Fanfic Winner. Congratulations thejon93

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
Here are your entries. Vote for your favorite. Do NOT reveal yourself as the author or you will be disqualified. Aprils contest will up shortly

Entry A

The Origin of Hyper

Professional wrestler James Hypeton had it all: a million dollar salary, a happy marriage to a trophy wife, and a young daughter he would kill for. But his life took a tragic turn when he began to feel inferior to other wrestlers and started taking steroids.
As a result, he began to neglect his family and friends and spend all his time finding new ways to become stronger. One night, under the influence of numerous drugs, he killed his wife and daughter, and he was strong enough to do it with his bare hands.
Once sober, the realization of what he had done was so traumatic that it caused his mind to create a separate personality, one that believed he was a superhero. To this end, he modified his wrestling costume to look more heroic, pumped himself full of steroids to gain super strength, and stole a pair of untested rocket boots from a science lab to simulate flight. Now, using the name Hyper, he patrols SHH City, defeating evil wherever he sees it. Since he has no memory of his origin, he doesn't know his own strength and often kills criminals by accident. This has led the police to erroneously believe that he is a murderous vigilante, and they are always trying to catch him in the act. They have no idea that he is a misunderstood soul with a tragic past he doesn't remember.

Entry B

HYPER!

Alarm clock rings, Henry sits up from bed and hits it with his hand. He tried to get out of bed but fell right back down into his bed and the clock began to ring again, again he hit it.

Henry brushing his teeth when he notices some hair growing on his face, he spits out the toothpaste and opens the medicine cabinet and pulls out a razor and shaving cream. He sets them down and washes off his toothbrush with water from the tap. He put the toothbrush back up in the medicine cabinet along with the toothpaste. He filled a glass up with water and threw the water into his mouth and began to move it around and then he spat it out. He then opened his hand and with the other squirted some shaving cream onto his hand and began to smear it across his face where the hair had been growing. He washed off the hand with the shaving cream and picked up the razor, Henry gasped then began to shave.

Henry's hamster, Sarah came out of her nest to get some food when Henry screamed. She stood up to see what happened. Henry came running out of the washroom and ran towards the couch and leapt onto it, grasping his cheek in pain. Sarah began to groom herself. Henry got up from the couch and there was a cut along his cheek. He looked at Sarah.

Laugh it up, Sarah. Laugh it up - Henry

Henry was about to walk back into the washroom when someone knocked on the door. Henry jumped in fright and looked around back-and-forth between to front door to the washroom, he gasped and quickly sped towards the door but on his way picked up a scarf and wrapped it around his face. Henry opened the door and it was his landlord, Rick.

Rick looked at Henry in disgust and then revolved his eyes around Henry's apartment.

...how are you, Rick - Henry

Huh... you don't sound so surprised to see me, Henry. Nice to see you've converted - Rick

Henry looked down at his scarf then laughed a bit but stopped as he noticed Rick's face.

...nice tie there, Rick - Henry

Don't try to play with me, Henry. Where's my rent? - Rick

I told you I needed more time to get it - Henry

Rick ranted on but then Henry noticed his neighbor across the hall, Dan placing a mat outside the door as he quickly looked at Henry and winked. Henry tried to tell him with his eyes not to do that. Rick noticed Henry doing so. He turned around and there was nothing there but a mat outside the neighbor's door. He looked back at Henry.

What's wrong with you? - Rick

Henry studdered to find words.

I guess I played to much 'World of Warcraft' last night, I totally pwned that noob - Henry

Rick pointed at Henry and then walked away and Henry gave him the finger behind his back. While Rick was walking he slipped up on the mat that Dan placed outside the door. Henry laughed as Dan rose to his feet and quickly stared at Dan's door in anger then walked away.

Henry sat down at his desk and opened a file on the computer and immediately got an E-Mail. He clicked on it and it read:

Late again, Henry? - Amy's E-Mail

Henry peered around the corner to see he was about to wave but then came back towards the computer and began to type. Amy recieved an E-Mail from Henry.

Hey, Amy. 'Landlord can be a real pain sometimes... actually, let me rephrase that... MOST OF THE TIME!!! - Henry's E-Mail

Amy laughed and began to type.

LOL! Yeah, Rick can sure be a pain in the ass at times. Anyways, would you and Dan like to come out tonight with me and Lisa? - Amy's E-Mail

Henry was stunned and had his head fall down on the keyboard and he accidently hit 'Send'. He sat up and tried to stop it but the E-Mail was already sent. Amy got the response which read:

gtyhfgtyhfgtyhff - Henry's E-Mail

Henry came over to her desk.

Did Dan write this? - Amy

Henry smiled.

Yes; me and Dan will go out with you and Lisa - Henry

Good, here's my number and just call when you want to know when and where we'll meet - Amy

Neat-O - Henry

Henry knocked on Dan's door and gasped and put his back up against the wall as he knew he would have to wait a while. Dan finally opened the door and Henry looked at Dan as he got up from against the wall.

What? I'm trying to beat a noob on 'Runescape' - Dan

Henry walked into Dan's apartment and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch as Dan followed.

You feel like taking a break and getting out of this hell-hole tonight, Dan? - Henry

No, I'm waiting for news on the new 'Dark Knight' trailer! - Dan

Havn't you seen enough from the first trailer? - Henry

Well... this one is supposed to have Two-Face - Dan

I doubt it - Henry

Shut up, Henry - Dan

Why don't you? - Henry

"Why don't you?" - Dan

Shut up, Dan - Henry

Dan and Henry gasped.

I'm sorry, man - Dan

Me too, Dan - Henry

Dan and Henry shook hands and sat down on the couch.

So... where are we going? - Dan

I don't know, havn't called Lisa or Amy yet - Henry

Wait, Lisa's going? - Dan

Yeah 'Lover-Boy', she is - Henry

SWEET HELL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?! NOW I'M NEVER GOING - Dan

Ahh, come on, Dan. You might have a chance to get back together with her again - Henry

Dan stared blankly at Henry and then got up and sat down at the computer.

Henry got up and stood beside Dan.

Come on, Dan. Think about it - Henry

Dan played 'The Dark Knight' trailer and Henry was about to say something else but then pulled up a chair and sat down next to Dan as he stared at the screen as the trailer played, his jaw dropped down as the trailer began.

When is this movie coming out? - Henry

Entry B continued

This guy is so pwned! - Henry

Henry typed as fast as he could and then clicked reply on the Batman forums from the SHH! Boards.

What's going on? - Dan

Dan stood over Henry's shoulder.

Well, apart from waiting for-damn-ever for this reply to be posted some ass-face named 'Deckerd' said he had the leaked 'Dark Knight' trailer description but he lied so it's time to pwn a noob - Henry

Christ, man. You're fast at learning cyber-talk!... - Dan

Henry continues typing.

Dan's phone rang. Dan picked it up.

I don't want what you're selling, chump - Dan

Dan?! Is that you?! - Amy

Agh... oh... - Dan

Dan held the phone up against his chest.

It's Amy!... - Dan

Take a message - Henry

What about what you said earlier?! We have to meet them - Dan

Henry turns around in the chair.

Look, I'm on the verge of getting a 50x50 avatar when I reach 300 posts. Just two more to go! - Henry

Hey, this is my apartment - Dan

Who helps you pay the rent?... - Henry

Eat my shorts! - Dan

Henry gasped as Dan left the apartment but the phone cord held him back and he put the phone up to his ear.

Henry can't make it, Amy. I'll be there though - Dan

Oh... okay, Dan - Amy

See ya there - Dan

Dan was about to walk over and put the phone back on the reciever but held it up to his ear again.

Where am I meeting you again? - Dan

Henry peered over at Dan as he nodded his head then said "Good Bye" and he flung the phone back at the reciever and it hung up the phone but the phone landed to the floor.

You suck rat-turds, Henry - Dan

Dan left the apartment. Henry gasped again and began to type.

Henry held his head in his hands and looked back up at the monitor and finished writing the reply to 'Deckerd' and sent it, it read: "Shut the f%&$ up, Deckerd!".

Henry fell back into the chair and gasped.

I'm such an ass!... - Henry

Dan, Lisa and Amy sat beside one another at the bar. Dan took a drink of his mug of beer, then did Lisa and then did Amy, they all gasped. Dan and Lisa looked at each other.

I love you - Dan

I love you, too - Lisa

Dan and Lisa kissed. Then they got up and ran to the washroom. Amy grinned and looked down at the floor.

Henry was frustrated as he exited out of the SHH! Boards and got up and left the apartment.

Henry walking down the stairs of his apartment building when he runs into Rick. He continues to walk even though Rick tries to stop him.

Where's the rent?! - Rick

Henry stops and looks at Rick.

Up your ass - Henry

Henry continues to walk down the stairs leaving Rick trying to figure out what to say next.

Dan and Lisa walk out of the washroom and both gasped. They both walked towards Amy.

May I ask, 'how was it'? - Amy

It was horrible! - Lisa

Hey, you were horrible, I'm pro - Dan

How are you "pro"? How do you judge yourself? - Lisa

It's a certain stage you get to after doing it for so long - Dan

Oh, so your saying that I'm just a little obstacle you used to boost your skill - Lisa

...maybe... I don't know... no?... yes?... Y... no!... - Dan

Amy smirked and turned away towards the counter.

Henry kept running down the street towards the bar that the three of his friends were staying at. He finally reached the bar and ran inside, he spotted Amy and quickly paced towards her, he grabbed her and kissed her.

...umm... what was that for?... - Amy

I don't know... I guess I felt like I was in the zone or something like that - Henry

Crap, man. You just walked into a bar and kissed a hot chick - Dan

Lisa stared blankly at Dan, he smiled.

She's not hot - Henry

Amy looked down to the floor. Henry placed his hand underneath her chin.

She's smokin' hot - Henry

Henry and Amy kissed again and left the bar while doing so. Dan faces Lisa.

Do you have a video camera? - Dan

Alarm clock rings, Lisa hits it and it stops ringing. Henry continues sleeping and the alarm clock went off again which caused Henry to rise her the bed in fright. Amy laughed and Henry smirked.

Henry got on the computer in Dan's apartment and logged in as 'Hyper'. He click on the 'Batman' forums and went to 'The Dark Knight' page and there was a post by 'Donkeyboner' in one of the threads. He clicked on it and the person revealed himself to be 'Deckerd'.

What in the hell kind of a name is "Donkeyboner"?! - Henry

Henry clicked on his username(Donkeyboner's) and banned him from the site.

Damn spam, 'Hyper' is back and he's ready to kick some ass! Cyber-style - Henry

Henry clicked the mouse.

THE END

Congrats to thejon93 for his winning entry :)

Congrats to thejon93 for his winning entry :)
Holy moly:wow:
After all of those years of playing 'Bingo', I finally win!:oldrazz:
Thanks, Lobo, for setting up this awesome contest, hope that next time around, more people join in:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"