The Dark Knight Mark Hamill ‘Can’t Wait’ To See Heath Ledger As Joker

Nope.

I'd wager that any Batman property, be it a game...cartoon...animated film..that isn't directly tied into Batman Begins and The Dark Knight...Hamil is your man.

I'm hoping he does the voice work for the Joker in LEGO Batman, actually.

Great to hear Hamil talk about it.. Now only if we can get Kevin Conroy...

Didn't he love Bale's performance? I remember hearing that he was a fan of Begins.

I honestly don't care much about what he thinks about Heath's Joker....because he's more in touch with Batman. Sorta of like if he or Hamil talked about Caine as Alfred.....yeah, it'd be cool to hear they're thoughts...but I'd listen to Michael Gough's thoughts in a heartbeat when it comes to Alfred.

This makes me happy. Kudos to Mark Hamill! The force is strong with this one...

Its great to hear something like this from a visionary voice actor... This Mr Nicholson is how you learn to pass the torch...

Although i still want Kevin Michael Richarson to pass it back to Hamill :csad:

Plus i don't think we will be seeing Mark Hamill as the Joker again as Bruce Timm is making a determined effort to walk away from his previous work... I mean he didn't even bring back Kevin Conroy.

Actually I think Kevin Michael Richardson does a great job... just his character design and dialogue is balls.

yeah. his voice is pretty good. he's scary and kinda funny. but it is terribly written. and horribly designed

nice find:up:

kinda shocked MTV is doing somethin so cool for once

i did cap'n. and i quoted and commented =D i liked it. i know u said the art wasn't that great. but i liked how it was done. with the shadows and everything. good stuff. :up:

i did cap'n. and i quoted and commented =D i liked it. i know u said the art wasn't that great. but i liked how it was done. with the shadows and everything. good stuff. :up:

Lucha another person I have not spoken to in a while, hope all is well!

I unsubscribed to the fan art thread. it just makes me sad.. haha my art is obsolete so i gotta try new stuff haha.

Lucha another person I have not spoken to in a while, hope all is well!
hey buddy =D yes all is well. hope all is well with u..as well. =D

I unsubscribed to the fan art thread. it just makes me sad.. haha my art is obsolete so i gotta try new stuff haha.
i dont check subscriptions. i just look at the bold ones. and i always check the manips thread. that's the only one i ALWAYS check. and now i barely check any other threads unless they are new, or i'm bored. and i don't get bored all that often.

Its great to hear something like this from a visionary voice actor... This Mr Nicholson is how you learn to pass the torch...

Although i still want Kevin Michael Richarson to pass it back to Hamill :csad:

Plus i don't think we will be seeing Mark Hamill as the Joker again as Bruce Timm is making a determined effort to walk away from his previous work... I mean he didn't even bring back Kevin Conroy.
What? No more Conroy? :csad:

nay indeed. i like all ur recent stuff a lot cap'n. just fishin for compliments =Þ

oh well lets stay on topic. I am glad Hamil isn't a prick about it.

mark hamill doesnt have a prickish bone in his body

What? No more Conroy? :csad:

Not for the forseeable future... Timm had the opportunity to bring him back in this february's 'JL: New Frontier' but decided against it...

He and Andrea Romano chose an actor called Jeremy Sisto...

A reunion for Hamill and Conroy seems highly unlikely.

MTV.com has been doing really great coverage on The Dark Knight. I have been impressed. Too bad the channel still blows.

It's because of Josh Horowitz and the Shawn Adler on the blog. Not only that they're geeks, they're also KNOW film.

Although, don't read the "top 10 movies of the year" by the other staff members (not Josh or Shawn); their stuff is very commercial and too mainstream.

I love how hamil handles this and how he's actually eager to see it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"