I use to hate Joker...

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight' started by spideyman101, Dec 19, 2007.

1. spideyman101 Registered

I use to hate the character Joker. I saw Nicholson, the Hamill cartoon version, and that weird 60's version. Then all the stupid comic-book drawings and I grew to hate him... meaning, I disliked the character. Then I heard he was gonna be in The Dark Knight and my first thought was "oh great... :whatever:"

but after seeing Heath Ledger's performance I can honestly say that I love the character now! This is how Joker was SUPPOSE to be!!!

2. Visceral A Shadow

not in complete agreement but i posted this on another forum

3. hellfire Registered

you saw it?

4. Punk&ComicBooks Registered

Did u read those comics or any comics preferably the more dark graphic novels with the joker in them? Because theres ones out there aside from Jokers 1st appearance and TKJ that I see the joker from TDK in.

5. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

What did you find so drastically different about Ledger's Joker to all the previous incarnations of Joker, including the comic books, that made you love the character?

6. The Jester Registered

could you list some for my benefeit? :yay:

7. Volvic Registered

I don't think there's been a version of Joker I've actively disliked - aside from 'The Batman' version, who doesn't count. I liked the 60's version, the Nicholson version, and the BTAS version. Although, I'm becoming a wee bit burnt out from seeing him all the time in comics.

Can I ask what you like about Heath's take? Because if it's that he's seems darker, then the comics have that in abundence.