Marketing assignment help

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
My friends on the hype, you have proven helpful in the past. I come to you again asking for assistance. I have an assignment for my marketing class. I'm supposed to basically pick an advertising campaign that is used here as well as in a foreign campaign. Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Advertisements can be award-winning, controversial, successful, or totally ineffective. Different people have different opinions. As a marketing professional, you need to go beyond categorizing ads as successful or not, and analyze the techniques used to create the messages.

Provide a brief overview (1 paragraph) of any ad, commercial, or entire advertising campaign, and state whether you consider it effective or ineffective in the United States and (your choice) of another country.

Providing a link to the actual commercial, advertisement, or product from a site, such as YouTube, makes the discussion more fun and easier for your classmates to assess the ad you are describing. (NOTE: providing a link is not required.)
Classify what execution method(s) were used for this advertisement or advertisement campaign. Armstrong & Kotler (2006) list the execution methods as:
Slice of life
Lifestyle
Fantasy
Mood or image
Musical
Personality symbol
Technical expertise
Scientific evidence
Testimonial evidence or endorsement
Examine whether the ad’s message and execution method(s) are a good match to use internationally.
Explain your interpretation and provide a comment for improvement(s).
Does the price level of the advertised item have an affect internationally?

I'm using the US and then the UK as my foreign country. I'm having difficulty finding companies that advertise in both.

I think I'm going to use the Coca-Cola holiday trucks commercial. Don't they use this commercial in the UK?

[YT]ogetBqMgau0[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"