Marvel’s Iron Man VR

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Silvermoth, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

Marvel’s Iron Man VR coming to PlayStation VR in 2019

Damn I can’t afford VR haha

2. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

oh you'll be able to afford it . they will have to come out with a newer version of the vr head set & the older version will go down in price. this being made by former metal gear solid game dev Ryan payton. vic said he's reached out to him for a new interview

[​IMG]

Iron Man VR and Switch Pro! - The Rundown
    732 views 8 hours ago Published on 25 Mar 2019
    #PlayForever #Rundown #news

Today in the Rundown, we discuss the rumours about two new versions of the Nintendo Switch, including a more expensive pro version! We also delve into Apple's big announcement of their own subscription streaming service Apple TV+ to rival Netflix and Hulu. Finally, we have all the big announcements from Sony, including Iron Man VR!

here's the full show below

[​IMG]

Electric Playground Live! - VR News, Shazam, Sekiro - March 25, 2019

576 views 9 hours ago
    Today we'll be joined in by musician Adrian Talens to talk about making music for games! We'll also review the new DC movie Shazam, play the new game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on the PS4, and more!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

#2 zenith16, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  3. Iron_Stark

Iron_Stark Pepperony 3000

MUA 3 is coming to the Switch and now this is coming to the PlayStation.

I have neither. Ugh...

4. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

if those two new modle's for the switch come out they the original should go down too. it'll just depend on what stores still sell them among other things .

5. B

B [insert witty comment]

I'd love to play an Iron Man game, but I've literally zero interest in ever purchasing VR equipment.

Silvermoth likes this.
  6. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

well most other games that have went vr have reset them's as First person or third person action games . "the evil with in 2 " for example and there was star wars game form the eve universe too it was called CCP's EVE Valkyrie:for Pc ,Oculus Rift & Ps4 Project Morpheus
    in the multi plat area. and there was startrek brigde crew that also allowed you not to use VR as well. you lookinto those ones in the mean time .

who knows with this one?

#6 zenith16, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  7. Iron_Stark

Iron_Stark Pepperony 3000

Yeah, money's tight with me right now (house renovations are killing me), I'm saving a (used)Switch this summer when MUA 3 comes out.

As far as this, I'm going to have to wait.

8. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

yeah that''s one of the best chose it's also best to know how much those new models's will cost too,. but if they aren't in your budget then get the used on since that game you seek in limited to just the newer upcoming models.

9. Silvermoth

Silvermoth Avenger

Yeah I wonder if they’re saving something for the Xbox or if it will simply be ignored. Poor Xbox

Same to be honest and honestly the trailer didn’t really excite me. Bit trinkety. Plus is there a point getting VR now when a new generation could be announced any day now